22. Climax

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO, IL

August 20th
4:34 pm

"I'm proud of you." My daddy said as I walk into the kitchen.

No big deal but I got my medical assistant license.

I smile falling into my dad hug like a little girl.

I wish I could call my mom though, she a be so proud.

I can't wait to get my car and my first apartment though; plus my eighteenth is in a couple weeks.

"Daddy, I'm about to go out to eat with my friends." Jkrya yelled walking down the stairs.

"Come here!" My daddy yelled. I sat at the counter and began to peal my orange.

Jkrya walked in barely dressed.

"Where y'all going to eat at? The strip club?" Daddy asked causing me to chuckle.

Jkrya groan throwing a mini tantrum.

"Go upstairs and change yo' clothes." He told her and she did as she was told. Daddy looked at me and shook his head.

I shook my head along with him. "Kids to grown these days."

"You too-you ain't grown yet either lil girl."

"Daddy, I turn eighteen September 8th and I will be in my own apartment by November. Your little girl all grown up now." I smile.

He mugged me causing me to chuckle. He hating.

The door bell rang and my daddy got up to open it, he so thirsty.

The door swung open and Jeremiah stood in the doorframe with pretty dark green roses.

I poke my lips out, I love getting roses from him.

7:55 pm

"Biggie ate though." Tamya laugh as we sat in Jeremiah apartment watching Baddies West.

"Yea the whole cast with her big ass." De mugged her causing me to laugh.

"De shut the fuck up." Tamya yelled.

Tamya came over here with Von so I guess they back together.

Can't judge nobody for being dumb because that used to be me.

"Hm." Jeremiah hummed packing me a cup of noodle.

"Thank you bae."

"Thank you bae." De mocked me. He need to find him something to do. "Y'all young hoes spung."

"Ay, don't play with my shorty like that. I ain't Von ima' knock yo' ass out." Jeremiah told De.

Yea, what he said.

"What the hell that's supposed to mean?" Tamya scrunched her face up.

"Von let niggas play with you like that but that shit dead when it comes to mines." Jeremiah shrugged. I know that right.

I throwing neck tonight just because.

"Ion play bout you either bae." Von said kissing Tamya cheek.

"I just called her a goofy ass bitch in front of you earlier." De scrunched his face up.

"Bro you nigga disrespectful." Tamya mugged them.

I'm never trying to be friends with Jeremiah friends.

Everybody knew he was cheating on Tamya and said NOTHING even though Tamya was supposed to be their SISTER. Yea miss me with that shit.

"And what you laughing at?" Tamya snapped her neck towards me.

I scrunched my face up. "Everybody laughing."

"Okay, that don't mean you could laugh. I don't fuck with you, girl." Tamya rolled her eyes.

Jeremiah sucked his teeth. "Get yo' shorty before mines beat her ass."

Tamya sighed heavily. "Just cause she whooped Jkrya doesn't mean she could whoop me."

I chuckled, I'll fold this bitch up.

"Y'all need to chill out." Von chuckle.

"No because she won one fight and y'all think she could beat everybody ass." Tamya stood up.

"Girl, I a beat yo' ass." I blurted.

"Beat my ass then, Azhanae." Tamya folded her arms against her chest.

Jeremiah sucked his teeth again pulling me up by my arm. "Go in the room bro."

I tilt my head to the side. "You saving this hoe?"

"Im not about to let y'all fight in my crib, the landlord already said the neighbors be complaining and shit. Take yo' ass in the room." He whispered.

I roll my eyes grabbing my phone.

"Bye bitch." Tamya waved me bye causing me to flick her off as I walk towards Jeremiah bedroom.

I shut his bedroom door and hopped into the bed.

I am really about to distance myself between Jeremiah friends, I know they don't like me but they don't have to always pick at me.

10:33 pm

"Gimmie kiss." Jeremiah cupped my cheeks pulling me into a kiss.

"You mad at me?" He ask and I shook my head.

"You understand though? Ion want it to be no drama, I love you and them, they my family." He tried to reassure me.

I don't want to be that type of girlfriend that doesn't allow their boyfriends to hang with friends and shit but I don't want them bitches around me.

Or him, nevertheless.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

Damn, I took a break but I'm backkkkkk.

Chapter not proofread