10. Beetlejuice

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreChicago, IL

June 7th
11:14 am

"Azhanae, come on. Yo' father here." My mom popped her head into my room.

I crawled out of bed into my crocs.

I came home last night and my mom didn't say a word to me; she just said we were going to discuss in the morning with my father.

I walked out my room and seen my father sitting on the sofa.

"Wassup, baby girl." He greeted me. "Sit down."

I silently sat down on the couch beside them.

"Yo' momma told me everything; I want you to know I love you and I won't judge you but you to young to be having sex let along running away with some boy." He calmly spoke.

"Did she tell you why I ran away though?" I scrunched my face up.

"Azhanae, I don't give a fuck why." He raised his voice. "You disrespected your mother and ran away with the same boy that gave you an STD."

I looked at my mom in disbelief, like how could she tell him after I asked her not to.

"It was not Gino, the boy I left with was a friend-I'm not having sex with Gino anymore." I informed him.

My mom sighed. "See that's what I'm saying, you think this shit is okay, Azhanae. It's not okay for you to be having sex with boys and them giving you diseases."

"I never said it was only and I only had sex with Gino-y'all acting like I'm being a hoe." I spat.

"Stop talking to your mother like you're crazy." My father shouted. "We trying to prevent you from teen pregnancies and more, Azhanae."

"You talking to the wrong daughter." I folded my arms across my chest and lean back.

My daddy scrunched his face up. "What you mean?"

I dropped my face realizing I just basically told on Dejah.

"I'm not pregnant, I'm on birth control and I'm not even having sex. We done now?" I asked them lifting my eyebrow up.

"Azhanae, I think-we thought you could stay with your father for a while-up north." My mother voiced.

I shook my head. "No, Jkrya already don't like me. No."

"We ain't asking you, Azhanae." My daddy asserted. I look at my mom who was on the verge of crying making me feel bad.

"Go pack yo' bags and shit, we leaving in a hour-apologise to your mother before we leave too." My father demanded before walking out the front door.

I sighed getting up walking to my room.

"I'll help you." My mom followed behind me.

I wiped my fallen tears grabbing the suit case I had from last year and opened my dresser.

"I'm sorry." I told her and I meant it but I really don't feel like talking to her right now; I really don't want to stay with my father.

She nodded her head placing my clothes into the suitcase.

I place my MacBook and it's charger into my Telfar bag.

"You're gonna' need another suitcase, I'll be back." My mother spoke.

"How long am I staying?" I scrunch my face up.

"I don't know, Azhanae. It's up to your father." She responded walking out the room.

1:14 pm

"I finished the room up for you, it's up to you to decorate it or not." My father said as we walked into the house.

I nodded my head holding one of my many suit cases and my large Telfar bag.

I walked past the kitchen where Dejah and Jkrya were sitting and into my room on the first floor.

It was a empty with one queen size bed and stone seamless wall paper on one side of the room.

"Daddy, what is you even talking about?" I heard yelling coming out the kitchen so I walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

"Both of y'all, take the test right now or I swear fo God.." My dad threatened holding out two boxes of pregnancy test.

I sighed. I should've never said anything.

I walk into the kitchen and leaned on the counter biting my nails.

"Is Azhanae taking one too or she can't do no wrongs in your eyes?" Jkrya asked raising her eyebrow.

"I talked to Azhanae already, go take the damn test." Dad sat on the stool.

Dejah looked at me and her face dropped.

"I'm so sorry." I mouth to her as tears fell down her eyes.

She shook her head walking off to the bathroom with Jkrya.

Fuck

::CYNNNANICARTER:::

The Pressuraa is getting worsaaa