23. Best thing

A lot of jumps btw
:::

A lot of jumps btw :::

September 3rd
1:34 pm

"I want a baby." I announced kissing Azhanae on her cheek.

"And I want a billion dollars." Azhanae chuckle as she continued to look through her phone.

She think I'm playing but I'm deadass; I want another lil shorty around here. I don't know why she don't want no kids, they blessings.

Maybe she just don't want to have mines.

"Want to meet Tamir?" I asked him leaning more into the couch.

"Really?" She looked up with a huge smile on her face causing me to chuckle.

"Yea."

"I think you should ask yo' babymomma first, so there wouldn't be no issues." She bit her bottom lip.

"Fa what? He my son too. I don't gotta' ask her permission of who to have my son around." I mugged her.

She shrugged. "It's just the principle, I don't know. I just would want to meet my bd girlfriend first, that's all."

"I ain't gotta' do that." I shrugged.

September 5th
5:55 pm

"You like her?" I asked Tamir as we walk up the porch.

"That's yo' girlfriend right?" Tamir asked me and I nodded my head watching a smile appear on his face.

"She's pretty and I like how she shared her pasta with me." Tamir smile, yea he like her.

"Why can't I spendanight with you and Nae?" He began to pout as I knocked on Malaya's door.

"Because you gotta' go to church with yo' Abuela tomorrow, yo' momma not gon let you miss that."

"Yea but church boring."

I chuckle. "Son, you funny as hell."

I never was a church person either. I believe in God and shit but I can't be in there all day.

The door swung open and Malaya was in a silk red rob.

She smile opening the screen door. "Hey baby, go get ready for bed and let me talk to daddy." She placed her small hands on his head.

"Waddup." I said as she leaned on the door.

"You not gonna' come in?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Jeremiah, I miss you. We haven't fucked in months so I know you miss me." Malaya suck her bottom lip out.

"Why can't we co parent without fucking Lay? That's confusing Tamir." I told her.

"Because we us, Jeremiah. We could never leave each other alone." She smiled.

"Come in, just for a little bit-tuck yo' son in. He misses you." Malaya added.

I chuckle. "I can't, I got shit to do."

Malaya rolled her eyes. "What bitch you seeing, Jeremiah?"

"Watch yo' mouth man."

"Oh, you defending the bitch too, she got to be real special." Malaya chuckle.

"Yea, I'm seeing somebody." I shrugged.

Malaya rolled her eyes. "She ain't better than me, though."

I shrugged again.

"Fuck you, Jeremiah."

"I'm not about to argue with you. Stop acting like a child." I told her.

"I don't want that bitch around my baby, Jeremiah." She said causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Bitch don't tell me who I can have around my child when you got yo' momma that tried to give him up for adoption around him all the time." I spat.

"Nigga, it ain't about my momma." She spat back causing me to wrap my hands around yo' neck.

"Watch yo' fucking mouth, Malaya." I spat in her face before letting her go remembering Azhanae was still in the car.

"I could say it, what the fuck you gon do? My son is black so I don't want to hear that shit."

"Aight, Malaya." I chuckle.

"If you had that bitch around my son ima beat your ass and hers. If I ask Tamir and he tell me-I swear to God."

"Swear to God what? Shut yo' goofy ass up."

"Ima' go to yo' opps and we a see who the goofy one."

"Bitch I don't give a fuck what you do." I chuckle before walking down the porch steps.

I pulled up my sagging jeans before walking down the street to my parked car.

"Everything alright?" Azhanae asked as I got into the drivers seat.

"Yea, Tamir said he like you." I smirked starting the car up.

"Awnnn, he so sweet and smart." Azhanae smile.

September 8th

"DRUNKKKK IN LOVEEEE." Azhanae rolled her hips against her friend. "LAST THING I REMEMBER IS BEAUTIFUL BODIES DANCING UP IN THAT CLUB."

"She drunk as hell." Von chuckle in my ear.

"Nigga, Tamya gon' beat yo' ass." I told him as some girl danced on his lap.

Von sucked his teeth. "Who gon' tell her?"

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::
-Kinda Short-

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::-Kinda Short-