14. Rain On Us

:::
Not Edited

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreChicago, IL

June 23rd
6:34 pm

"This drained me." I mumbled to myself reciting a TikTok trend.

I just got off of work and now I have to get ready for my date with my bookie.

I am so excited like Gino took me to kick backs and shit but never to an actual date.

Speaking of Gino, some how he got my new number and been blowing my phone up from private numbers saying he miss me.

And honestly, I don't miss him.

I am very happy with the place I am at right now.

I'm taking a summer semester at Malcom X my community college to be an medical assistant, so I could take a gap year. I really don't know what I want to Major in so I'm taking a gap year.

I grabbed Dr. Pepper out the refrigerator and poured it into a glass and added a straw.

I walk to my room and my outfit was already laid out on my bed before I went to work.

My door opened and Dejah stood at the frame.

"Daddy, said what you want for dinner?" She mumbled.

"Tell him, he don't have to get me anything I'm going out for dinner." I told her.

I sighed heavily. "Dejah, I'm really sorry I told daddy you was pregnant. It honestly, just slipped out."

"He made me abort my baby, Azhanae. Your apologies don't mean shit to me." She spat before walking down the hall.

I felt terrible, I didn't even know she aborted it. Damn, I'm such a shitty person for that. Dejah haves every right to be upset with me.

Dejah and Jkrya aren't on punishment anymore so Jkrya always gone, but that's better for me because she be mugging the hell out of me.

Like she really hates me.

8:45 pm

"My bad, I'm late." Jeremiah kissed my forehead as I put my seatbelt on.

"It's okay." I told him as I pull the red roses he got me closer to my chest, happily.

I notice he was off a little bit; I know he been sad his baby mom been keeping his son away from him.

That's so childish of her but I don't know their situation so I don't speak on it. I just try to reassure him that everything's going to fine.

"You okay?" I asked resting my small hands on his neck as he began to drive.

"I'm cool." He lied turning up the radio.

"Are you sure? Because we don't have to go out, we could go back to my house and watch a movie or something."