𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗬

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

..

..

..

..

..

..

haha...

heyyy guysss 😅

uhhhhh

hahah......

soooooo

i have decided

to write

another book

hehe 🙂

I'M SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA OKAY?

I KNOW I LITERALLY HAVE ELEVEN OTHER BOOKS ONGOING RIGHT NOW..

BUT UH...

I CAN'T HELP MYSELF

IT'S BAD I KNOW I'M SORRY BUT YOU GUYS LOVE IT RIGHT

SOOO

DISCLAIMERS HEHE ;

-MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS! DON'T EVEN READ FURTHER INTO THE DISCLAIMERS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE MANGA AND DO NOT WISH TO BE SPOILED!

- as you may be able to tell, this isn't the original kny verse! instead, this is the swap au. so all the hashiras of the og verse are now the uppermoon and some lowermoon maybe and all the previous uppermoons are hashira, and some of the lower moons (cough cough, rui, enmu) will be lower ranked slayers y/n will encounter at some point.

- but keep in mind! this y/n is actually from the original kny verse. so as she knows them all, and how she knows it is that tanjiro was the slayer and nezuko was the demon, nezuko only just being turned human and tanjiro being turned into a demon before back human again. and she knows all the hashira as demon slayers, and all the uppermoons as demons, so she'll be very shocked seeing them the opposite.

- just so y'all aren't confused about the kamaboko squad, who will also be swapped.

it's