𝟴 - ❝𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗺𝗮❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"GOOD BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY!"

you wave goodbye to the still extremely flustered kakushi, slightly worried he could be unwell due to his rapid heartbeat and extremely flushed face.

"hehe! you made that kakushi all red!" a familiar happy voice sounds from behind you.

you turn around, seeing douma with his hands on his hips.

you deflate slightly,

he's the ice hashira? and the nursing one? of course.. of course he'd pretty much swap with shinobu-san..

he pouts, "hey! why'd you frown like that when you saw me?! do you not like me or something?" he pouts as you both start to walk.

you stay silent, knowing your face would prove otherwise if you said that wasn't true.

he pouts, faking an offended look.

"hmph! so mean. oh well, your friends are in here! hm, i should have guessed you'd be friends with my step-son" he hums, putting a finger on his chin.

you raise an eyebrow, tilting your head slightly,

huh? step-son? who is he talking about?

he slides open the door, you were both immediately met with inosuke crying while hugging onto nezuko, not wanting to take his medicine. you noticed how his limbs were really small, he must have been bitten by the same spider as zenitsu.

douma laughs, "inosuke~! you need to take your medicine!"

you blink, nezuko perks up in confusion, zenitsu was asleep.

inosuke whines, "no, douma!! i don't want to! it's gross!"

you cross your arms, your big sister senses kicking in right away.

you sit on the bed across from him, "inosuke. you need to take your medicine otherwise you'll make everyone worried! and you don't want to have small limbs forever, right?"

he whines again, lunging over and hugging your waist, smearing snot on your haori.

ignoring that, you stroke his head.

"hey, what if i take it with you? at the same time?"

hs sniffles, "hmph! fine..!"

you smile happily.

you watch with a slight tilt of your head as a very quiet looking aoi pours the familiar liquid into the cups.

you take one and so does inosuke.

he whines slightly.

"okay, on the count of three. you got this. one, two, three!"

you make sure he was going to drink his before doing the same.