šŸ± - ā 'š—µš—®š˜€š—µš—¶š—暝—®' š—ŗš—²š—²š˜š—¶š—»š—“āž

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"GET UP. GET UP! GET UP... HEY! HEY, YOU BOTH! HEY!"

your eyebrows furrow, eyes still shut.

"hey! how long are you idiots gonna sleep for?!"

you groggily sit up, arms tied behind your back.

your head was pounding, considering kanao's kick was still very hard.

you glance over to nezuko, who seemed to be just waking up.

"you're in the presence of the hashiras!"

your eyes widen ever so slightly,

right! i got so off-track, i forgot!

you look back, expecting to see the familiar nine, well eight at this time, faces.

you only saw eight faces, and not a single one of them was familiar.

well, that was a lie. multiple looked oddly and scarily familiar in a way you couldn't quite put a finger on, but what you were saying was that none of these people were the hashira you knew.

your eyebrows furrow, scanning the faces of them all in a row.

to the very left of your view was a tall man with long black hair in a high ponytail, his face adorned with a birthmark stretching from the top of his face and the bottom, he had cold eyes and was wearing a purple and black haori. there were two odd things about this man. one, he definitely reminded you of yoriichi, from when you had seen him in the vision from back at the swordsmith village, and two, without doubt, this man smelt of demon.

but he didn't smell like a full demon, oddly. he smelt.. half-demon? was that even possible?

he seemed to be the strongest, making you furrow your eyebrows.

your eyes then turn to the right of that man, there was the same one who had attacked you, tanjiro and nezuko previously.

you held no grudge, knowing that was their job.

he had long, silver, icy hair, adorned with a golden and black hat of sorts sitting atop his head. he had interesting rainbow eyes and was wearing a blood red haori along with a black and purple scarf-type thing around his neck.

this man really set you off.

you could tell from his scent that he held no emotions, but something else was off-putting about him. his appearance seemed vaguely familiar. though not as if you'd seen him somewhere, as if someone had explained his appearance sometime.

you purse your lips, eyes directing to the next one in the line.

this was the man who had protected you earlier.

š—°š—µš—®š—»š—“š—² š—¼š—³ š˜€š—°š—²š—»š—²š—暝˜†, š˜€š˜„š—®š—½!š—±š—²š—ŗš—¼š—» š˜€š—¹š—®š˜†š—²š—æOĆ¹ les histoires vivent. DĆ©couvrez maintenant