𝟯𝟭 - ❝𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗲❞ 💋

❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺""𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯""𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘰...

❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥
"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺"
"𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯"
"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯"
"𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯' 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨"❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

A SMALL WHILE HAD GONE BY AND YOU STILL LACKED SIGHT OF WARABIHIME, WHOEVER SHE MAY BE.

you had been doing a lot of jobs and was looked up to quite highly by the younger girls in the house.

you sighed, grabbing a stack of presents that had been gifted to the warabihime oiran.

maybe this was your chance to finally encounter her.

balancing the heaps of gifts perfectly in your arms, you step down the hall, all the way to the far end of the building and outside warabihime's door.

you placed the gifts down carefully, biting the inside of your cheek as a presence made itself known.

before the warabihime could make any noise are actually indicate she was there, a smile stretched on your face.

"warabihime oiran, hello" you stood suddenly and turned to face her, smiling warmly.

you didn't allow your mouth to twitch as it wanted to when you came across a familiar face.

it was mitsuri, no doubt. just in a disguise.

her stand-out pink to green hair was now black and tied up like any oirans.

she was as beautiful as you remember, beauty spots underneath either eye and a soft looking face.

her pretty green eyes widened ever so slightly, such a smidgen the regular eye would not notice.

but you did.

it doesn't surprise me that this is mitsuri. as beautiful as shinobu is, this role suits mitsuri well. could... could her companion, perhaps, be iguro?...

"what are you doing outside my room?" mitsuri's beautiful green eyes squinted accusingly, her tone hostile, yet her voice as sweet as candy.

you smiled innocently, bowing slightly, "just delivering your gifts, warabihime oiran"

she eyed you in suspicion, something about you triggering alarm bells in her brain, but she couldn't nitpick anything wrong with you. she couldn't even deny you were quite the beauty.

she inspected your face,

hm.. that scar is this close to ruining her face. becoming a demon would surely rid of that

she paused.

why was she already thinking of turning you over? she had only just met you, after all.

it must have been your beauty.

yes, surely.

lovely crimson locks with matching, round and mature eyes, a cute, [skin colour] face that looked quite soft to touch.

indeed. your beauty stood out.

"well? why are you still here, then? off you go, now"

you bow again.

"yes, warabihime oiran"

she watches you closely as you walk off, her eyes not leaving your frame until you rounded the corner.

short af woops

short af woops

date posted ; 13/01/24