𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧!❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"SOYAMA-SAN! ZENITSU! INOSUKE!"

both you and nezuko were now dashing down the train, with tanjiro desperately shouting to weak the others up.

"this is no time to sleep!! wake up! please!! tanjiro!! protect the people who are asleep!"

you both stop as growling noises are heard up ahead, but nezuko beams as zenitsu jumps out from the train.

"follow me, minions!! ungaahh! lord zenitsu's comin' through!!"

"zenitsu! there's no safe place on this train! protect the sleeping people!!" you order with a smile.

"this whole train is a demon!! can you hear me? the whole train is a demon!!" nezuko nods, shouting as well.

zenitsu looks at you both, "i knew it. then i was right! and i lack nothing as a boss!!"

zenitsu looks down,

thunder breathing, first form ; thunderclap and flash!

he pounces through the roof, zooming through the cart and slashing at the meaty tentacles.

"i'll save them all! you'll all be bowing to me in thanks!" he shouts victoriously.

"zenitsu's comin' through!!" he runs about, slicing all the demon's flesh.

your eyes turn to the door as frightened shrieks and cutting is heard.

you ready your katana and help nezuko and inosuke with slashing each bit of flesh.

"goddamnit.. while i was mindlessly asleep.. the demons taken control!"

your eyes turn to the sound of hakuji's grumbling voice and you beam.

"i really fell asleep, huh? annoying.."

nezuko falls back slightly as a rumbling is heard, you plant your feet on the ground.

"kamado's!" soyama shouts out, suddenly in front of you both.

nezuko gasps in shock, "soyama-san!"

"tch, those damn meat tendrils didn't stand a chance. i beat them pretty bad so they'll be out for a while. but there's no time to waste. this train has eight carts. older kamado-"

you deadpan slightly.

"and i can defend the back five and yellow head and your demon brother can defend the other three. you and that fuckin' mini douma can search for the demons damn head"

"it's head?!" nezuko questions, "but right now, this demon is--"

"whatever shape it takes, as long as it's a demon, it's got a vital spot somewhere!!" hakuji interrupts, eye twitching slightly in annoyance.