𝟭 - ❝𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱❞

"ᗪO ᗯᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎT TO, ᗪO ᗯᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎT TO" - ᔕTEᑭ Oᑎ ᗰE ; TᕼE ᑕᗩᖇᗪIGᗩᑎᔕ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU AWOKE WITH AN AUDIBLE, PAINED GASP.

your chest felt as if it was closing up, your throat felt tight and you could barely breathe.

you were on all fours, close to the ground while feeling as though you were about to cough your lungs up.

it's not like you hadn't felt this pain before, as you had, specifically when you and tanjiro had fought against daki. but that didn't make it not hurt.

you held your chest, tears brimming your eyes.

"breathe, onee-chan! breathe!"

you pull in a big gasp of air, finally feeling your lungs fill up again.

you let out a few more coughs, finally being able to breathe well enough.

you sit with your legs tucked underneath you, holding your chest while regulating your breaths.

you question what forced you into that state yet again. it must have been suddenly dragged from being dead and not having to breathe into a some new place where you did have to breathe. your body was probably confused.

taking in another deep breath, you breathe out.

you look around, mind hazy and confused.

what had happened?

last you remembered, kibutsuji muzan was defeated, tanjiro had become a demon and nezuko became a human, then tanjiro human again and then you died. you were rejoined with your family, but then you were dragged here again.

so where were you?

you look around at your surroundings, finding they looked no different to what they did usually. it was just a regular path way.

you look down at your hands, expecting to see them bloody and beaten as they were only moments ago, but you found they looked just the same. there were a few new scars here and there, but other than that, they were completely fine.

your eyes the drag over to your arm, where tanjiro had bitten through your uniform.

the uniform was back to normal and undamaged. you roll your sleeve up, seeing the bite was entirely healed, all that was left were the scars.

your eyes were wide.

how was that possible?

had dying and being revived healed all your wounds?

you look down to your stomach, noticing how that wound, too, had been completely healed over, and as you untucked your uniform top from your skirt, you could see the large scar resembling where it had once been.