𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘁❞ 🥰

❝𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨'𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦?𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦'𝘴, 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 ...

'𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦?
𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦'𝘴, 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘺
𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦
𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺
(𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦)
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳
𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯', 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯'

"𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦, 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨" (𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨)
"𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦, 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨" (𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦)
"𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦, 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨)
𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦"❞

- 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

"WHOA.. THOSE ARE... SOME REALLY UGLY GIRLS!"

even though ume did your makeup this time, you still all looked quite hideous.

you couldn't tell if she was just bad at makeup or did your makeup really bad to spite all of you.

you were all caked in makeup, heavy, bright-red blush spread across each of your cheeks just as the last time, thick mascara coating and if your eyelashes and faces paper white.

your lips were a bright pinkish red and making your lips look 10x bigger. your hair was in two low ponytails, inosuke and zenitsu's the same except zenitsu' on the top of his head, also nezuko with one ponytail up top.

you, again, had extra makeup covering the scars on your face.

you still questioned why they put makeup on you and now nezuko, considering you were both girls. you assumed it was just so you fit in with the other two.

"i'm sorry, but.. we just got new help, so we can't.." the woman of the house says awkwardly.

the male has a blush on his cheeks, eyeing ume and also trying to peer beneath your makeup. "well, we could take one" he smiles.

"then all i ask is that you care for one of them. thank you sir." gyutaro says gruffly, hands in his pockets. they both shiver.

the man goes to request for you but the woman butts in, "we'll go for the middle one, she looks honest" she says, glaring at her husband and gesturing to nezuko.

"i'll work as hard as i can!" nezuko says brightly.

"you three are truly useless!" gyutaro says angrily as you walk through the crowded street, you huff slightly.

"i'll have to sell you dirt cheap!"

"i'm not talking to you!" inosuke says angrily, puffing out a large bit of air.

"because i dressed you like a girl? suck it the hell up"

"hey! what's happening over there!" zenitsu points over to a large group of people.

"oh.. it's an oiran dochu. a courtesan procession. that's koinatsu - an oiran from house tokito" ume explains with her arms crossed.

you smile.

she was certainly one of the prettiest women you had ever seen before.

"a high-ranking courtesans going to greet a suitor. oo! how much did that cost?" ume gushes.

your gaze turns to the side, a lady was staring down on zenitsu, you sweat-drop.

eh.. so it's a bit different.. usually she would have chosen inosuke for his hidden talent, but since their personalities are different i will likely be going with inosuke.. i wonder who the demon here will be? tengen, i'm assuming.. but will there be another? considering we fought the two demons last time, it seems like it'd be too easy for us to kill tengen, unless he's a lot stronger than gyutaro and daki...

"pardon me, kind lady, but,." the lady towering over zenitsu smiles, "if your looking to place that child.. i'll take her in.. i'm the madam of house ogimoto, and i have an eye for talent."

"house ogimoto! i'd be grateful for that!"ume beams cheerily.

"take care, zenko!"

gyutaro crosses his arms at you two.

house kyogoku, here we come...

date posted ; 3/12/23