𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE MOMENT YOU HAD LEFT THE ROOM, YOU HAD SUDDENLY REMEMBERED THAT A DEMON SHOULD HAVE POPPED UP THEN.

so, frowning slightly, you stand for a minute or so before hurrying back.

you blink slightly.

nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

hakuji was sitting, arms crossed like before.

nezuko was scolding inosuke and zenitsu for being too loud, and the passengers seemed pretty casual, though appearing annoyed by the group of you.

you tilt your head slightly,

eh..? something different already? i wonder will anything else change..

with a small shrug, you head back to your seat across from hakuji, who eyed you in slight suspicion.

you just smile happily.

he sweat-drops, looking down at his crossed arms.

somehow, both nezuko and inosuke managed to squish in on either side of you, inosuke now in front of hakuji, happily hugging your side and nezuko on your right, chatting away to you.

zenitsu, who had 'humphed' and been forced to sit there, was stuck beside hakuji, though hakuji had scooted the furthest possible amount away from him.

nezuko pauses the conversation you were both having, turning to look out the window in slight awe.

you turn to stare at hakuji, smiling.

he raises an eyebrow at you.

you cross your arms, similar to him and give a puffed out smile.

"hn! i like your eyelashes, they're pretty" you compliment his pink-coloured eyelashes and his cheeks flush a soft pink at the suddenness as he stiffens.

but the two of you suddenly turn your head as the presence of a demon makes itself known.

you had known it was there a few moments previous, but knew you should leave it to hakuji, so he could have his whole 'big brother' moment. if he even got that. he sure was a lot less cheery then kyojuro...

hakuji stands in an instant and the other three jolt in shock at the appearance of the demon, none of them having sensed it.

everyone in the cart screams in fear and shock as the same ugly demon kyojuro had slayed this time previously shows itself.

you frown.

hakuji clicks his tongue as he turns to face the demon, "tch. a damn demon art hiding your ugly ass, huh?"