𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴❞ ‼️

❝𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦

𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦
𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦

𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥
𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦, 𝘮𝘦❞

- 𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘹 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

AFTER TALKING FOR A LONG WHILE WITH YORIICHI AND A PROMISE TO KEEP IN CONTACT, YOU WENT BACK ON YOUR WAY TO THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE.

however, the moment you entered the grounds of the butterfly estate to visit tanjiro and the others, you were snatched and thrown over a bony shoulder.

you blink, "huh? gyutaro-san?"

"don't address me by first name" he frowns.

you just smile, "what's up?"

you knew what was up, this would mark the start of the entertainment district battle.

"we have a mission and we need spies" he said.

"okay, cool! but you can put me down now" you look to the side.

he rolls his eyes and puts you down, his eyes turning to douma's three little girls as they hobble out, all shrieking as they're suddenly scooped up by gyutaro.

"aw, they're so cute!" ume speaks up, your eyes turn to her.

gyutaro eyes the children,

they're too young. this won't work

he drops two and picks up aoi, who just stared dully, though looked uncomfortable.

you frown, "put aoi down, shabana-san"

he rolls his eyes, "no. why would i do that?"

"she's obviously uncomfortable" you frown.

he rolls his eyes, not putting her down. why would he listen to you?

the little girl gyutaro still had in his arms started crying.

you frown heavily.

"let them go!" kanao spoke up, kicking gyutaro in the shin.

he frowns heavily, "you dare disrespect a hashira like that?"

you grab onto aoi and pull her away from gyutaro.

his eyes widen slightly.

how.. she just pulled that girl out of my grip..

the young girl continued to cry as gyutaro started to walk off.

"waahhh!! [name]-chan! [name]-chan!"

you pull the girl from gyutaro, cradling her gently.

you huff as gyutaro yanks you up again, starting to walk away with you over his shoulder.

i said i'd go..

"charge!!" the three young girls scream, zooming at the poison hashira and latching themselves onto him.

"knock it off!" he shouted, annoyed.

you sweat-drop as gyutaro flails to try and get the girls off him.

"what're you doing to those girls?! let the, go!" nezuko shouts angrily as she runs up.

but she pauses, silently wondering if maybe it was the girls who were ambushing him.

inosuke frowned deeply, "h-hey! let go of [name]-chan!"

"kidnapped! help us!" one of the girls cries, latched onto gyutaro.

"you little brat!" the poison hashira shouts with a tick mark.

nezuko leaps up, leg posed upwards, preparing for an epic kick.

she smashes her leg down, only instead of meeting gyutaro's body, she was met with nothing. she gasps as she falls back to the ground, with the two girls falling together, landing on nezuko.

"are you all right?!"she shouts in pain, "yeah!"

"idiot" the poison hashira sighs out from above.

he was now stationed on the roof, with you still over his shoulder and one of the girls hooked under his arm, deadpanning.

"you think you could hit me with that lousy kick?!"

"yeah! onii-chan is only the coolest hashira!" ume speaks up after having watched in amusement the whole time.

"let go of [name] and nao, you kidnapper!" nezuko shouts with the girls, including kanao shouting things to defend nezuko.

"pervert!"

gyutaro reels back.

"why you... grr!" he growls, "you talkin' to me?! i'm a hashira, you little brats! i'm superior to you all"

hm. i don't remember gyutaro being this.. explosive? he must be different as a human

"i don't recognise you as a hashira! hmph!"

gyutaro starts yelling louder, "don't you 'hmph' me!! so what if you don't recognise me?! you're just an weakling! has your brain exploded?!"

you sigh.

"i need a corps member for a mission, so i'm taking them! she isn't a tsuguko. so i don't need douma's permission!" he says about nao "and she's a slayer!" he refers to you.

"nao isn't a corps member!" ema cries, "she isn't wearing a corps uniform, is she?!"

gyutaro grabs nao by the back of her dress, inspecting her uniform before shrugging, "then i don't need her"

he casually throws her off the roof, nezuko catches her with bulging eyes.

"what are you doing, you brute?!"

"wahhh! he dropped me!"

"for now, i'm taking her on a mission!"

"let my nee-chan go!!!"

"tepid. you're luke-warm"

you go dot-eyed.

"the demon slayer corps is getting weaker because of new members like you who just rattle on like that."

"take me! i'll go!" nezuko shouts.

zenitsu and inosuke also approach from either side.

"i just got back, but i'm not tired!" zenitsu jabs a finger at himself, "i don't mind going, either!"

"let go off [name]-chan, you! grrrrrr" inosuke shakily points at gyutaro, "even if you are a muscle-bound monster, i won't retreat one step!"

gyutaro stares darkly at the three, who freeze in fright.

he sighs, "whatever. but you better not be useless!"

date posted ; 29/10/23