𝟵 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU ALL HAD A BREAK FOR A FEW DAYS, MOSTLY TO LET INOSUKE REST HIS BABY LIMBS AND LET THEM GROW BACK TO A NORMAL SIZE.

but today, as you had expected, a visitor had come.

the small boy with spider-like black hair curling in on his face sat down at a stool between yours and nezuko's bed.

"oh!" nezuko sits up, having been daydreaming, you smile at the boy.

"hi!"

"rui!" nezuko says happily.

"how are you doing?" you smile gently at the boy, he fiddles with his fingers, slightly flushed.

"well, i came close to getting melted away, but i made it somehow"

you pat his head gingerly, "i'm happy you're okay!"

he flushes deeper.

"why's the yellow-head so quiet?"

you sweat-drop.

nezuko chuckles, "ah, i think that's because nee-san beat a demon he could barely cut.. i think he's a bit embarrassed"

he snorts slightly.

"[name]! nezuko!" you all turn to inosuke.

"who is that?"

"he's rui. he fought with us on mt natagumo"

"i'm rui! nice to meet you!"

inosuke glares at him, "you better not be trying to steal [name]-chan.. she's my big sister" he grumbles.

you tilt your head to the side slightly, smile widening. it was nice to know that even in this world you could act as everyone's big sister.

rui sweat-drops, but also pouts before blinking in slight confusion.

"uh, no.. hey, your arms.."

"i almost got turned into a spider, so my arms and legs are still short."

"and that's why you need to take this medicine" aoi jumps in, voice calm.

you sigh softly.

"but it tastes so gross! there's only so much gross a person can take!!"

"don't come crying to me if your arms and legs don't go back to normal. and douma-sama will be mad" aoi frowns, even if she was swapped with kanao, it appeared she still had more emotions, maybe just hid them.

"so cold! that's such a cold thing to say!"

"you don't know how good you have it. i mean, if you take this medicine and get lots of sunlight, there'll be no lasting effects" aoi scolds, arms crossed.