šŸ¬ - āš—§š—›š—˜ š—˜š—”š——āž

"ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵗʳʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵉⁿⁱᵃˡ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ. ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿˢ ʷᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ?" ⁻ ᵀⱽ ; ᴮⁱˡˡⁱᵉ ᴱⁱˡⁱˢʰ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"PLEASE! SNAP OUT OF IT, TANJIRO!"

you and nezuko, who was now a human, both sob loudly, clinging onto tanjiro, her hanging from his stomach and you his back.

your burgundy hair was messy and knotted as you bury your face in the boys back, your limbs sprawled around so that his spine-like tendrils wouldn't stick through you.

his sharp teeth attach themselves to your clothed arm, biting through the fabric of your uniform and into the supple flesh of your arm.

"TANJIRO!" nezuko cries as he scratches at her back, attempting to get her off while flinging his head back, headbutting you right in the nose.

you felt your nose break, letting out a pained cry.

"I'M SORRY, TANJIRO! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" you sob at your demonized younger brother as he flails to get you both off.

inosuke jumps over, smacking tanjiro's head.

"knock it off!! quit your screaming! don't hurt nezuko and [name]! this.. this isn't you! you were so nice! so go back to being the usual tanjiro!" he remarks loudly, fat tears streaming down.

tanjiro screeches, using the same attack muzan had previously used, sending all the demon slayers flying back, apart from you and nezukol who were latched on tightly.

someone save him!

your eyes go wide in terror as tanjiro opens his mouth, a large bright ball forming.

nezuko goes to smack her hand on it, but you beat her to it.

you wrap both hand around his neck, clamping them on his mouth.

you shout in pain as the burning hot ball explodes into your hands.

once the attack was done, your hands were now bloody and sore.

your tear-filled, blurry eyes saw as kanao snatched up a vile.

she uses flower breathing final form again, jumping up and stabbing the vile into tanjiro.

"that's enough, tanjiro. come back to us. you mustn't make [name] nor nezuko cry"

"kanao!" you and nezuko shout at the same time as kanao drops to the ground.