𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚...❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

IN ONLY A FEW MERE MOMENTS, EVERYONE IN THE CART WAS FAST ASLEEP, INCLUDING YOUR DEMON SLAYER FRIENDS.

you sigh out, frowning slightly and laying your head back to look at the roof of the train.

you had to pretend to be asleep for a few moments as the children tie themselves on everyone's wrists.

but you had sensed their slight disdain.

they were missing one child which would latch onto you.

they seemed to not have anticipated your company.

but they decided on ignoring you and hoped you wouldn't awake.

you weren't asleep, so you weren't susceptible to the demon's attacks and could protect the others if need-be, but at the same time you weren't sure whether to attack the demon or not.

because there was one flaw in this situation.

enmu, the demon who had originally fought you and the others on this train, was lowermoon one.

but in this universe, genya is lower one.

so is genya on the train?

well, you knew the answer to that.

no.

this demon was not genya.

you had picked up and memorised his scent and you had not smelt it at any time on the train, so it was another demon.

but that was also somewhat of a problem.

since it's not lower one, what rank will it be?

no rank?

a lower lowermoon? like two or three?

or an upper demon?

the chances of it being an upper demon are very low, considering at this time you would consider ubuyashiki's assumptions of nezuko's strength are about the same as muzan's were for tanjiro's, so he knew no need for a stronger demon until that was obviously wrong and he had to send akaza.

that reminder makes you frown.

what upper demon will be sent?

will it be the upper three of this verse? who, in your hashira-strength ranking chart, would most likely be either giyuu, or obanai. what rank would kyojuro be here? or maybe muichiro had more time to really develop himself and is of higher skill?

actually, speaking of, you wonder if he's still kokushibo, or michikatsu's descendant?

something you had noticed about coming here was that you suddenly had an odd amount of extra information.