𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗢❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOUR FREEDOM HAD ONLY LASTED SO LONG.

now, nezuko, zenitsu and inosuke had learned how to do total concentration breathing constant, and nezuko had beat kanao in both the cup game and tag.

so this now meant it was time to leave.

time for the unknown mission that would take place on the mugen train.

nezuko's crow had waken the rest of the group up before the sun had even risen, you having been already waiting the call.

"what the heck?" zenitsu groans, in an odd position.

nezuko turns to her crow and inosuke whines slightly as he sits up, "what's going on?"

"the casualties of the mugen train are increasing" nezuko's crow chirps, "more than 40 are now missing. you are to join hakuji soyama on site!"

you purse your lips,

so i was right, then. but who will win and who will lose?

"head west at once!" the crow orders.

you left the three children to get ready as you were already dressed.

your mission now was to say goodbye to everyone in the estate.

you stride down the corridor, but pause at a corner.

eh.. i can sense somebody else.. this is the time when tanjiro and i met genya for the second time.. but he's a demon here, so i wonder who it'll be?

with a small shrug, you continue on your way, walking straight.

soon, the male had appeared from around the corner.

he had deep green eyes, spiked black hair and he was wearing a black demon slayers uniform. around his neck was a small necklace. his katana was helf on his black as he wear a plain black and white haori.

you furrow your eyebrows slightly in recognition.

you were sure that sounded like the demon zenitsu had described that he had fought.

kaigaku, was it? the one that upper one turned into a demon and forced his master to kill himself.

you frown.

as the male strides down the corridor, not sparing a glance your way, you make sure to move to the side as to not bump into the boy.

but he made it his personal mission to redirect his own path to the side, bumping your shoulder harshly.

you frown deeper, eyebrows furrowing over at the male who disappears around the corner.

zenitsu did say he was a real bully. so he hasn't changed here either, huh? only the fact it seems he might be a demon slayer full time now