𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗢 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

REHABILITATION TRAINING WAS GOING WELL FOR THE GROUP, THEY WERE ADVANCING FAIRLY QUICK.

nezuko was just beginning to learn total concentration breathing, constant, and the other two would be short to follow.

but now, as you were fully healed, you had been assigned a solo mission from daido.

funny thing was that daido refused to accept missions from muzan. he still recognized him as the demon king and the man that killed you in the original world, so he was mad and terrified of him.

the other crows would scold him but daido refused, only being able to take missions from a second recipient.

so now, you wave a goodbye to everyone.

"come back safe!" nezuko beams, you smile warmly.

inosuke clutches onto your waist, sobbing, "waahhh! don't leave us, [name]!!! don't dieeee!"

you chuckle, ruffling his hair, "don't worry, inosuke! i'll be back before you know it!"

he pouts, though backs up.

you pat zenitsu's hair with a happy smile, he flushes and shoves your hand away, "hey! what are you doing, woman!? don't touch me!"

you smile at the three, giving a big wave before running off, appearing to them as if you were never there.

"caw! many older men going missing! caw! town north-west! caw! north-west!"

you nod, "got it!"

you switch paths onto one that would lead north-west, slowing your pace.

the sun was still high in the sky and you would arrive in not long, so you would have to time to scope out your surroundings and ask the locals what has been happening.

in no time, you had reached a fairly small town. most houses looked worn-down and the streets were dirty and littered with rats and mice.

sadness swelled in your heart for anyone who lived here, being able to tell of the unkind surroundings.

all eyes turned to you as you walked down, you were a rather peculiar sight.

a clean, non raggeds uniform, untattered haori, and a katana at your side?

your hair was also unmatted and an unusual burgundy, everyone there was used to the generic black and brown, so you kind of stuck out like a sore thumb.

you survey the streets, watching as people hid away in fear as you walked passed.

you frown,

i can smell the fear all throughout this place.. what is this demon doing?