𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴❞

❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪'𝘮 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘺𝘪...

𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘪'𝘮 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘵
𝘪'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵❞

— 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 (10 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯) (𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯), 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

YOU HUM A LOW LULLABY TO YOURSELF, THE SAME ON YOUR MOTHER SUNG TO YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS ALL THOSE YEARS AGO.

"why does the baby rabbit on kon-kon hill have such very bright red eyes? his mummy went and ate a bright red berry" your voice was wispy and delicate, treading gently along the verses of the lullaby as if it was spoken to greatly, the power of the lullaby would cease to exist.

you pack yourself a small lunch of three onigiri as you prepare yourself for your next mission.

finishing up, you slip your haori over your shoulders and hide your lunch away in an inner pocket, stretching out your muscles before standing.

you exit the small room and head out to the main bedroom where the blinds were drawn and the group were all mucking around.

zenitsu was strangling inosuke and nezuko and tanjiro were looking on with very judgemental looks.

everyone turns to you as you chuckle.

nezuko perks up, "oh? you have a mission, onee-chan?"

you hum in agreement, "yup. though i should only be a day or two. the mission is strange, there's only a rumoured demon, but no actual dead bodies"

they all rose an eyebrow, but nezuko looked to the side.

she was obviously questioning the likes of it being tamayo.

you had as well, but you had denied that thought. tamayo was smart and it wasn't all that long ago she had been figured by ubuyashiki, so she'd be hiding better than that.

you shrugged at them all, "i can only see. well, i best be off!"

the four all lined up, zenitsu acting like he didn't want to.