𝟭𝟵 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"IT'S NO USE! THEY WON'T WAKE UP!"

nezuko calls after trying to wake the three of them up after nezuko had burnt each of their ropes.

you grab nezuko's wrist, pulling her bac as the same young girl with black hair attempts to stab nezuko with her needle.

"don't interfere! because of you.. he won't let us dream!!"

you frown,

same words..

you glance around, you were now surrounded by people all around, all looking angry.

you sweat-drop,

eh? no guy that was with tanjiro? nezuko's soul must not be as pure..

you smile at that thought.

"sorry" you snap out of your thoughts, "but we have to go fight"

nezuko knocks out the one closest to him and you hastily knock out the other two.

tanjiro clings to your haori sleeve, humming angrily at the unconscious group.

you all now run towards the end of the train cart, you cover your nose instantly.

"yuckk.. the stench is as terrible.." you murmur.

you pull yourself up onto the roof, helping nezuko up.

"tanjiro! stay there!! it's too dangerous!! go wake everyone up!!" nezuko shouts to tanjiro who looks up at you both in worry.

you smile slightly at him, "stay safe, tanjiro!"

you both advance towards the demon who was just ahead, you frown.

man.. he looks just like enmu.. this is weird..

he had black hair with two strand from the back tinted a different colour at the bottom. he had identical marks of three squares fading from yellow to green just underneath his eyes. though engraved in his eyes, was 'lowermoon two'

i see. lower two, then

"oh, you're both awake?" the demon waves, smiling though remembering you had no one go into your dreams.

"good morning."

you frown at the demon.

"you should have stayed asleep. i was showing you such a good dream, brown hair. you should thank me - i could've shown your family being slaughtered"

you look at him with anger-filled eyes,

his dialogue.. just the same as before.

"next time, shall i show you your father coming back to life?" the demon asks with a carefree smile.