𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻❞

❝𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 (𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯)𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦�...

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 (𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯)
𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘪𝘯
𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧
𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 (𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩)
𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦, 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

THE WORLD WAS GROGGY.

"CAWWW!!!"

"please stop"

your eyebrows furrowed as voices filled your ears, though the words were unintellgible.

"YOU KIDNAPPED MY MASTER, YOU DEMON!"

"please stop"

"YOU DAMN STUPID DEMON"

"please stop"

"HOW DARE YOU TOU-"

there was a squawk and sudden silence.

you shifted in your haze, eyebrows furrowing.

though, as if you had been awake the whole time, you snapped up, katana in hand as you pointed it where you could have sworn there was a presence.

your eyes widen slightly to see nothing there, you furrow your eyebrows slightly, looking down confused.

"you must be confused"

the sudden voice made you jump out of your skin. their was no presence to match the masculine tone.

you spun, katana raised again.

a man stood a few feet away.

he donned long, waist lenght hair tied up in a high ponytail, coloured in blacks and crimsons. his eyes were a similar crimson, dull and familiar.

he wore a black and red yukata and in his ears were the same earrings you and tanjiro shared. (help i forget every time if they're sharing the earrings or not...)

he was terribly familiar. you let your katana fall to your side as you fully took the man in.

"tsugikuni.. yoriichi..?" you gaped.

he hummed, "it doesn't surprise me that you already know who i am" he says, scanning you up and down.

meanwhile, your thoughts were running wild.

the same man you and tanjiro had seen in visions. in dreams.

the creator of the original breath.

sun breathing. the breath you and tanjiro shared.