𝟯 - ❝𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗢❞

(a/n ; damn y'all don't mind my motivation for this rn. also these long ass chapters. also please point out if i get the wrong name somewhere! )

"ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ, ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʰᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?" ⁻ ᴾʳᵒᵐ Qᵘᵉᵉⁿ ; ᴮᵉᵃᶜʰ ᴮᵘⁿⁿʸ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

MOST OF THE SAME LITTLE SHENANIGANS HAD TAKEN PLACE IN THE SHORT TIME YOU WERE ALL THERE HEALING.

inosuke had  been ogling at your strength and zenitsu had been trying to pick a fight with all of you.

some things were different, as you were unsure whether zenitsu still had feelings for nezuko, he didn't chase you, tanjiro and nezuko around like originally.

but now was time for you all to leave.

hajime had come in again to alert you all of the mission in natagumo, leaving you in a state of thinking deeply.

you wonder what you should do.

you would have to be with nezuko when she encounters rui.. or whatever demon would be encountered, especially if it was lowermoon 5. but what would you do then? just wait for giyuu-san to show up? no, you'd have to slay the demon. but then, they'd be shocked at your strength and more will be uncovered.

but you can't let nezuko nor tanjiro get injured.

and then what about the father demon? you would have to slay him too, you couldn't let him hurt inosuke or zenitsu, depending who goes where.

you let out a sigh as you all pack up the beds, folding them neatly.

you would just have to slay all the demons, you couldn't let your friends and family all get hurt because you don't want yourself found out.

and if nezuko uses blood breathing, that's good for you, because you won't need to make sure the fight lengthens long enough for her to discover the hinokami kagura.

but then what about tanjiro's blood demon art? will he be able to discover it if you stop this?

you rub your forehead, shaking your head.

it would have to be final, you would slay the demons, no matter what. tanjiro would have another occasion to discover his blood demon art.

you were all now dressed back in your demon slayer uniforms, yours and nezuko's being the same, which was the song sleeved navy top with a mid-thigh length navy skirt. her haori was the same fabric as her kimono.

"all right, let's go! thank you for everything!" you smile at the elderly lady.

you, nezuko, and inosuke bow to her while zenitsu just stares.