𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗝𝗜 𝗦𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗠𝗔❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU SLIDE OPEN THE BACK DOOR TO THE TRAIN WITH A SMILE.

the four of you all step into the train cart, inosuke looking around in awe.

he awes and shoves through a group of people to look the window.

"KYA! SO FAST!" he squeals, running back to hug your arm.

"sorry" you apologise to the men in the seats with a small smile and wave, stroking inosuke's arm.

the men all stare at you, light blushes on their faces as you guide your group down the hall.

you all advance through multiple carts, you stopping to help an elderly lady lift her baggage into the upper section.

"is that okay, ma'am?" you smile.

"thank you" she smiles kindly.

"sorry to trouble you" the man nods slightly.

you wave him off, "don't worry. it's no trouble at all" you give a kind smile, he feels his cheeks heat up slightly.

you bow, inosuke still clinging to your arm before the group of you leave.

nezuko smiles, "you're too kind, [name]-nee.."

you just chuckle.

"he's a hashira, right? i think i've bheard douma mention him before.. he says they're like best friends but i doubt it a little bit.." inosuke says, "would you know him if you saw him?"

you and nezuko both nod.

"he's a bit more on the bland side, but he stands out with his tattoos" nezuko hums.

you look to the side.

come to think of it, this group of hashira were a little more 'bland' looking than the last.

i mean, with the except of gyokko and somewhat douma.

but all the rest look pretty generic.

i mean, originally you had mitsuri with her two-toned hair, shinobu with her ombre hair, kyojuro with his very flashy hairdo, obanai with his two-coloured eyes and gyomei with his very big build.

i mean, kokushibo was fairly tall, but nothing near tengen or himejima

you just nod to nezuko's words, "hn. we'll be able to recognise him"

as you open the door, you feel yourself slightly awaiting the familiar 'UMAI!'

but you feel the disappointment settle slightly in your heart at the lack there of.

of course, it wouldn't be the same.

the hashira were different here.

no more lively kyojuro.