𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘❞

❝𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱
𝘪'𝘮 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘰
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯' 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦❞

- 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱, 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE OH-SO FAMILIAR MAN, NOW UPPERMOON SEVEN, STAND GRINNING.

he wasn't posed for an attack, instead standing straight with his head ever so slightly tilted back, staring at you all with condescending eyes.

you feel your heart clench as your legs stand stiff, denying any movement.

any moment now.. he's going to aim for nezuko.. huh.. or will he? i mean.. one of the only reasons muzan ever went for tanjiro and i.. was because of our earrings. or, more like yoriichi's earrings.. huh.. i hadn't even thought of that. as well... who is yoriichi right now? is he dead? or.. is he like tsugikuni-san..? i guess that's an answer for another day..

despite your thinking, time did not stop.

there was a big woosh of wind as a fist suddenly aimed for nezuko's head.

too caught up in your emotions, you missed your chance to deflect it, accidentally leaving it to hakuji.

you grit your teeth,

damnit. i'm getting too caught up in my emotions.. seeing kyojuro.. as a demon.. it's too much. but i need to hold it in.. i can't.. i can't let soyama-san die! this time.. everyone needs to live!

kyojuro grins devilishly, an excited glint gleaming in his vibrant eyes.

"that's new! a slayer who fights with his fists? how interesting!"

hakuji glares at kyojuro, "seems a bit pathetic to go for the weaker ones first, don't you think?"

kyojuro just grins, "i thought she might interrupt the conversation we're about to have.."

you frown, gripping your katana in your hand.

you would intervene, but you were going to let them have their conversation first.

"what are we going to talk about? this is our first meeting, but i already hate you" hakuji frowns, clinking his brass knuckles together once.

"of course. though, i do find interest in weak humans. it amazes me how inferior they are to me"

you frown slightly,

his words are different.. well, that was to be expected, i guess. even as demons, akaza and kyojuro share different personalities..