𝟰 - ❝𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"DID YOU DEFEAT HER?"

you two had caught up to nezuko, seeing her looking at the spot where the mother demon previously was.

you wonder if she was the same as how tanjiro described her to you.

"yes. are you both alright?"

you nod, smiling.

"don't coddle me!" zenitsu shouts.

"okay? got it? i can do anything you can do! pretty soon, my legs will be stronger than yours! and..."

you hum slightly, glancing to the sky.

you remember it was now that you would have heard the thunder strike that is zenitsu's thunder breathing, but since it's inosuke and he uses beast breathing still, there was none of that.

(omfg i just realized i forgot to add kaigaku into the cast list- hehe.. don't mind me about to go back and do that)

you all walk forward, "[name], zenitsu"

"hraagh?"

"what is it, nezuko?"

"i think i'm going to take a look over there" she points in another direction, you look down, remembering this to be when you encounter rui's younger sister and then father demon. you shudder slightly in memory of that very aggressive demon, but you knew you were stronger now. you could defeat him like giyuu-san did!

sorry for stealing your spotlight giyuu-san..

"do whatever you want!!"

you just smile warmly at her, "okay, but be safe!"

"you guys should spread out too to try and find another demon!"

you nod slightly.

"haaah?! don't tell me what to do, keto!"

you deadpan while nezuko makes a weird face, "that's nothing like my naim!"

you turn head to sploshing in the water, standing there was a demon girl.

she had paper white skin just like the demon boy before, and she also had similar red face markings. her hair was tied into a pig-tail type hairstyle using two hair elastics with blue balls tied on them. she looked pretty much just like the previous demon sister, but you could just tell it wasn't her. she held most of the same features, but her smell was different and so was her face.

"graaah! i'm gonna slice you up!! demon! grahh!"

"zenitsu!"

zenitsu lunges at the demon girl, while she leaps away, "father!!"