𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 ; 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 & 𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗❞

new gacha video for this!

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU SWEAT-DROP AS INOSUKE QUAKES IN FEAR BEFORE THE LONG TRAIN AHEAD OF YOU.

"w-wahh! this-this must be the demon! som-someone attack it!" he squeals, hugging your arm tightly.

you smile, about to explain it's just a train but zenitsu cuts you off.

"HAH!? ARE YOU THAT STUPID!? IT'S JUST A TRAIN, YOU IDIOT!" he huffs.

inosuke cries, "A TRAIN!? THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SCARY DEMON! ATTACK IT, ZENITSU!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

nezuko shakes her head, "inosuke, no! we can't attack it! you never know, it might be the guardian spirit of this land" she suggests genuinely, sparkling.

you sigh with a small smile, remembering the time you had genuinely thought the train was some creature, too.

"also, you shouldn't attack all of a sudden, idiot"

zenitsu deadpans, so befuddled his shouting had stopped, "are you kidding me? i told you already, it's a train.. a railway train. a vehicle for transporting people.." he murmurs gruffly, looking at inosuke and nezuko as if they were very stupid.

"you country bumpkin!"

nezuko goes dot-eyed.

"oh. a train? that's what the crow was talking about, right? this is it?"

zenitsu screeches, "YES, YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU THISSSS!!"

zenitsu's louder-than-normal screech managed to attract the attention of the nearby train officers.

a loud whistle was heard, you sigh, everyone goes on alert, turning in that direction.

"what are you doing?! hey, you!" two train guards run at you four.

as they approach, they spot the katana's you all wore.

"hey! these guys have katana's! the police! call the police!"

"oh, crap! crap! crap! crap!" inosuke screeches, yanking onto zenitsu and nezuko's haori, running and pulling them along with you running aside.

"RUNNN!" he shouts.

you smile as you jog alongside inosuke dragging the other two.

"thanks to you, we went through hell, zenitsu! say sorry!" inosuke demands, hands on hips.