The three dudes

This is my first time writing a story hope you like it 🤗
--------------------------------------------------------------                  
         ☆"I dont care about Demons
          You are queen of my heart"☆

Jae ha pov :
I kept the box which contains a black ring given by my grandma , on the shelf. A tear slipped from my eye as memories of my grandma took over my mind. She was the only hope i had with me. And now that she is gone , i am all alone. I only have my best friend lisa with me.

I went upstairs and locked the door of basement. My phone rang and i immed☆☆☆iately picked it up as it was lisa who was calling me. "Hello ?" I spoke. "Hello , Jae !! Its the weekend , its the netflix night !!"
"Done ! I will be there by 9 ! "
"Ok babes !!" I hung up the call and went to get some snacks to have while watching the movie.

----------------

"Heyyy !!! Was'up bitch ?!!" Lisa pulled me in a hug. "I am good , wht abt u ?" I asked jumping on the sofa. "I am awsome" she said while jumping on the sofa beside me. She switched on the smart t.v and played a movie on netflix.

"What is there for the snacks today ?" She pulled the bag of snacks and started digging for something to eat.

Author pov :
The black ring in the box was glowing at its fullest as the person for whose hand it was waiting from so long was finally here and even tried it on her hand. Its power is on the fullest today's night , indicating that it was finally the time for her to go to the world which belongs to her. The ring let a part of her to go away to jae and push her to where she belongs

Jae got up from the sofa to get a water bottle. Little did she know that its finally the time for her to go where she belongs. In the world of Demons. She went to the kitchen and opened the door , without looking up , she closed the door and turned around. Only to be met by 4 males who were looking at her with the equal shock.

The glass of juice dropped from jin's hand and landed on the floor but they still didnt move. "L-Lisaaaaaaaa !!!!!" Jae shouted turning back to the door of the kitchen but there was nothing. The door was gone , there was a wall and nothing else.

She went near the wall and touched it with her hands. First clamly and then in panic. "W-Where did th-the door go ??!!" She shouted and turned back to the males standing there with their mouths hanging.

Jae ha pov :
One of them have piece of a pizza in his hand , he was of my height , the one who have a coconut head was holding a sprite can and same goes to the one standing beside him. The one with the wide shoulder have a burger in his hand and was wearing a clown wig.

"Wh-who are you ?" I asked. "The same ques goes to you." The clown wig one said. "Oh wait !" He said and the 4 made a circle. But he pushed out the dude who was of my height. He made a frustrated face and stood there with his arms crossed on his chest.

I went near them a little to listen their talk. "Hey , is it the effect of the magic which we did two days back with one of namjoon's book ?"
"Hyung i told you that we should quit the idea !!"
"Shut up jungkook !!"
"But what should we do now ?!!"
"Lets leave jimin to deal with her , ok ? So run to the main door in 3...2....-"

"Hey hey hey !! I can hear you guyz very well !! Dont you dare do that !!" The dude who's name is jimin i guess , said to the three.

Th one with the wide shoulders broke the circle and spoke "oh ! You can hear us ?!!" "Yes i can" "ok then.........1!!! Run !!!" The three of them ran to the main door but got stopped when a man entered the dorm.

"HOLY SHIT !! RUN BACK !!" The three dudes came back running inside and stood there innocently.

Edited on : 14 March 2023

The starting chap of the story are going under editing as someone messeged me about a story which was similar to mine and i dont want any kind of unnecessary problems with my story. So , the next few chaps will be going under editing too.

Love you ❤️💜