Majesty

Jae ha pov :
I pulled down my t shirt quickly and we both went out to check whats going on.
It was awfully quite when taehyung openned the door. Taehyung was walking ahead me going towards staircase. I was following him but i stopped when i heard someone giggling. I turned around and saw yoongi sitting on the table where a statue was kept. "Wht are you doing ?" i asked him "ah fuck , it wasnt me who was giggling though , i think it was jungkook." He said while getting off of the table. " why were you sitting here ?" I asked him as my curiosity was taking best of me. He was about to say something but the door of a small closet like store room openned and namjoon came out runing "MOUSE !! MOUSE THERE IS A MOUSE HERE !!" he was shouting when a mouse came out of almirah. Namjoon was trying to shoo it with a broom but the mouse jumped on him. "AHHHH JIN HYUNGGGG JIN HYUNG !!" he said and started runing in circles.

"Oh cmmon joonie " yoongi said and a box made of plastic fell on the mouse trapping it inside. My eyes were about to come out of socket. "H-How ?!"

"Oh cmmon Jae we arent normal humans you know that we can do-" he got cut off with taehyung shouting.
"Ahhhh !! HYUNG YOU SCARED ME !"
Me and yoongi went downstairs leaving namjoon to deal with the mouse, he was shaking the box , trying to see if the mouse is alive or dead.

Jin was sitting on the sofa with a mark of punch on his face and taehyung was sitting beside him , seeing him with a *sholly hyung* face. "Jungook and jimin you can come out now !!" Jin shouted standing up and going in the kitchen. Me and yoongi looked towards each other and then at taehyung.

"Its just....aahh ok so , hyung was behind staircase and when i went to chk there becauss he wasnt anywhere here , so he came out suddenly and i got scared and punched him in the face while panicking-"
"and now he is not talking to you because you made a mark on his extremely gorgeous and handsome face.....i mean thats what he think " yoongi cut him off. Soon after rest three came down.

"So...was the mark there ?" Jimin asked.
We all looked at taehyung including jin from the kitchen. "Yes " he said and they all started jumping and shouting "woahhh !!" My eyes were wide with shock because this was something really new and i never expected that to happen , i mean who would ? "Mi-mi never told me about this " i said. "Who's mi mi ?" Jungkook asked.

"Its my granny , actually when she use to keep complaining about smallest of the thing , i used to tease her by saying that she always keeps doing mi mi and started calling her mi mi. She did the same and started calling me chi chi." I explained them as they were curious about it. Jin came out with a spatula in his hand and said " YOUR MAJESTY , FOOD IS READY " he said with a big smile.

I turned towards the others and saw them kneeling on one knee and the other knee was on ground and all of them had their heads down. "Hey cmmon stop these things , you guyz dont need to do that" i said and they all stood up.

We went to the dinner table and sat down to have our lunch. "So as we know that Jae is our queen , we need to find a way to send her to the human world to find the royal ring and wear it with which she will get half of her powers." Namjoon said and we all nodded. "And after that we need to get hoseok out of the grip of that mother fucker." I said while chewing some peices of chicken. "So ik someone who can help us with it." We all turned our head towards taehyung.

Thats all for todays chapter , i hope you like it , plz vote 🤗🍓❣️

Here are the covers i received , you guyz can send me more covers of any of my stories you like on insta: @chimmyjimin_bts7

@chimmyjimin_bts7 . Common i am waiting 🔪🔪