Blood red ring

Jae ha pov :
After hearing the scream , i was about to run out when taehyung held my wrist and pulled me back. "Dont go , its not safe there." He said with a serious look. Its like his flirtious side was replaced by the serious one.

"W-why ?! Whats happening there? Who shouted?"
" please evryone pay for their things and leave the mall. Mall will be closed in 15 mins. We request you to be quick " there was an announcement.
"Shit " taehyung cursed and pulled me with him.

He quickly payed and we got out of the mall. He was holding my wrist and we were running to the dorm.
" what happend ?! Why are we running?!" I asked.

He didnt say anything and kept on running. I looked at his hand , he was holding me with left hand. He was wearing many rings but one ring which was in his pinky was shining differently. It was of blood red colour. I could see the colour moving a little. Just like waves in a sea. But it wasnt straight like wave but they were in circle.

We reached home and he locked the door. He was breathing heavily and was sweating. "EVERYONE LOCK ALL THE DOORS AND WINDOWS !!" he shouted. I heard some doors and windows shutting and getting locked and in 5 mins they all gathered in living room. Jin cane out of the kitchen with a pink apron and a pink spatula in his hand.

"Where was the first kill ?" Namjoon asked. The ques should be what happened ? but it was not. The ques was where was the first kill ? Weird.

But it cleared one doubt which was that this kind of thing is not happening for the first time it has happened before also.

"In the D Mall " taehyung said while trying to make his breath even.
"Guyz , no one will go outside alone ! Make sure you have locked all the door and windows , ok " yoongi said.

"Can anyone tell me whats going on ?" I asked.
"Jae ha , let me tell you everything from the start , sit down" Jin said.