Mall

Jae ha pov :
Taehyung came out with a perfume in his hand. But i dont think i am smelly.
Evryone went inside their rooms. Taehyung came downstairs.

"Here , put some perfume " he gave me the perfume bottle.
"But i dont think i am stinking" i said holding the bottle.
" just put it on , i'll tell you evrything on the way " he said dragging me outside the house.

"Ohk now tell me " i said
" you have to put on the perfume because this is the world of demons and humans are said to be evil and dangerous here. So if anyone found out that you are a human , then they will go and inform about you in the DSC which means Demon Safety Center , got it ?" He said facing me.
" yup i did , ok let me ask the second ques , Namjoon said to me the sun never rises here because of a reason..do you know about it ?"
"Hmm...its kinda long story , i'll tell you later " red haired man said while stopping. " did you put perfume ?" He asked.

" yup , cant you smell it ?" I asked. He came a little close and said " i can a lil bit but if you remove your clothes for me then it would be better." Chills ran down my spine. I cleared my throat.

"I-is this the m-mall ?" I stuttered a little. "Yes lets go " he again dragged me inside.

**************************************
I buyed some t-shirts and pants and also a set of pyjamas to wear at night.
But the main thing has now started.

I am standing beside the woman undergarments section. While taehyung went to take some chips and snacks.

I looked around if he was somewhere near. Left clear , right clear , front clear , back clear. I went inside and started looking for my size panties. I picked a pink colour and one of red colour.

Someone whispered in my ear "instead of pink take the black one it will look good on you " i quickly turned and saw taehyung. He was too close to me that are lips would touch if i made any moment. I pushed him back with my cheeks flushed red with embarrasement.

"Shut up !" I shouted and picked the black coloured pantie and went towards the bra section.

I was finding my size when that evil demon came again. "Why are you struggling girl , just show your those to me and i'll tell you the size " he smirked.

"W-what do you mean by THOSE ?" i asked. He came to me "your boo-"
"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" He was about to say something but there was a loud shouting noise coming from the ground floor.