Tam Dam

Jae Ha pov :
We were listening to jin who was telling us jokes and was laughing at them by himself. "How can you prove that ice creams love sun ?" Jin asked , me , jimin and jungkook looked at each other. "How ?" Jimin asked.
"By saying that ice creams melt under it" with that he started laughing his windsheild wiper laugh. "I think we should go in the living room this old man is dumb." Jungkook said while heading towards living room only to be stopped by jin who took a hold of his t shirt from behind and pulled him back.
"From now till the end of this week , you will do the dishes and if you didnt then all your banana milk is going in the washbasin." Jin gave him a dead glare making him gulp. "O-ok hyung" jungkook said. Jin turned towards me and jimin. We both were looking here and there but not at him just then the door bell rang.

Me and jimin ran at the speed of light to the door in order to protect ourself from jin's punishment. Jimin openned the door and we saw taehyung standing with a boy. "Oooohhh" the boy cooed while looking at me from head to toe. He closed his mouth and started looking somewhere else when he saw taehyung glaring at him. The dude cleared his throat "sorry" , "come in" taehyung said while signalling him to enter.

He came in and bowed to me "my whole soul your , your majesty." Woah what kind of greeting was that. "Whats your name dude ?" "My name is Tam Dam."

Me and jimin looked at each other and then again at him. "Which dam ?" I asked confused. "TAM DAM your majesty." "What a weird name" i said making a disgusting name. "Well you are a really sexy human." He said, it was like he forgot that i was his queen. And was back being a pervert. I rolled my eyes. "What a weird ass demon" i said sitting on the sofa. "Lets play UNO " jimin and i started playing UNO. Leaving the demon dumbfounded.

Everyone came and gathered. "So how did she came here ?" He asked to namjoon. "Well...its a other time story, rn we need to go to the human world and you are the one who is going to help us." , "yeah ik thats why i am here...well she is really sarcastic." He said thinking that i didnt heard him. I just continued playing with jimin, ignoring the pervert demon sitting on the floor with others.
"Yup , but on times" namjoon replied. I gave him a glare , he gulped and averted his gaze towards tam dam.

"Ohk , so here is the list of things i will be needing to open the door to the human world." Tam dam said while giving namjoom a paper ,but before he could grab it , jin snatched it from Tam dam. Tam dam glared at him "sorry" namjoon said "its ok , i will take my leave now and come back tomorrow." Tam dam said while standing up.
He turned towards me "my whole life your , your majesty." He bowed and left.

"Such a pervert he was." I said making them chuckle. "What kind of things are these ?" Jin said looking at the list with a disgusting face. "Why does he need a cake ?" He asked , we all looked at each other and then again at him shrugging it off. "Whatever i will just go get these."

Plz vote ❤️🍓😁 luv you.
Send me the covers on insta :
@Chimmyjimin_bts7. here is a taehyung for you ❣️