king of hell

Jae ha pov :
We all sat down in a circle on the floor in the living room.
"Ohk so listen carefully to me , ok" Jin said. "Yup, listen carefully because he wont repeat " yoongi said and evryone glared at him .
" fine , srry , dont look at me like you are going to eat me alive " yoongi said.

" ok so , before year 2000 , there was a war going on between King of hell and king of demons. The king of hell wanted to occupy Jaevill. You must be thinking what is Jaevill , this world of demon is called Jaevill. when the fight was over and Demons won over ghosts and evil spirits of hell , the king of demons was so much wounded that he had lost more than half of his blood. So , there was no way he can live. So when he was about to die he got the good news that his wife has been blessed with a babygirl but he didnt wanted to get her killed by the demons because according to demons only a boy can rule Jaevill . So he gave the babygirl to his mom and asked her to go away in the human world . Ths mother of the King went to the human world secretly.
And meanwhile in the demon world...."

Flashback :
"This cant happen !!" A man shouted from the crowd of demons infront of the King and Queen of demons.

"It will happen !! And because you people are disrespecting that babygirl whom i have already declared the next Queen of demons , i curse you !! That until and unless she comes back from human world and wears my crown till that time sun will not rise in the world of demons!!
And you wont get rid of the mean spirit of hell's king !" With that he kept his crown in between the world of demons and soon a tall building formed around the crown.

The king jumped in the fire with his wife.
"You will get rid of the spirit only when your queen kills it completely!!" The king said while burning.

Back to reality :
"Even this is not the whole story Jae ha , there is a story behind the name Jaevill also , but i told you enough for now " jin said.

"And thats the reason why sun doesnt rises here " namjoon said giving me a sweet smile.

"So that means the thing which killed that pers- i mean Demon in the morning inside the mall is the spirit of the king of hell ?"
"Yes " jin replied.

We were disturbed by a knock on the door. "open the door my dear demons" there was a voice heard but th-the voice was in whisper but still loud to reach evryone's ear. It was like a ghost is standing behind the door.

"Guyz its him ,the king of hell !" Jimin whispered yell.
"Evryone be quiet !" Yoongi whispered.

I was sweating badly and even shivering a little. There were windows on the each side of the main door. And on the left window i saw someone bending their head and looking in. The thing was wearing a dark black cloth covering its face also. Only the creepy smile was visible.

My eyes widened and now my breath was fully uneven. I crawled back and got hit in someone's chest , i looked up and it was taehyung. I quickly turned and hid my face in it.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU BASTARDS !!" the thing shouted. My grip on taehyung's t-shirt tightened.

Now he was banging on the door really hard . That in 5 mins the door will break.