The Evil Spirit

Before year 2000 : Flashback
The mother of the king of demons appears infront of demons.
"Because the royal family is no more there unless your queen comes and rules again , till that among you , i will bless 7 women who will give birth to the 7 special demons. Those 7 will be the most powerfull among you. And there rings will be gifted by me. They wont be the normal magic rings like you wear but they will be the special one"

"But how will they find eachother " one of the demons asked.

"There fate will bring them together , you dont need to worry."

Real time : present time

Jae ha pov :
The thing was about to break the door.
" we need to fight , there is still 10 mins untill its fully morning time. We just need to fight 10 mins , after that he will dissappear" jin said and evrybody nodded.

The door openned and the thing came inside. It was floating on a round black magic. And was having a big katana in his hand. "Hmm~you guys smell so delicious " the thing said.

"Lol , he doesnt knows he is going to get fucked up " yoongi said sitting on the chair calmly while they all stood up.

"Be here ok or hide behind the sofa " taehyung said and i nodded. He stood up and the warmth and comfortness , i was getting from him was gone.

They all moved there hands a little and there rings started shining. I just saw that not only taehyung but each of them is wearing a ring.

Jin's ring started shining a purple shade. But the colour wasnt girlish or attractive, it looked DANGEROUS. There was purple magic floating around his both the hand and fingers. Maybe the ring generated the magic inside his body which floated through his whole body. And i am sure about this because even his veins were shining of the same colour as the ring.

Jimin was having a navy blue magic , Jungkook was having sky blue , taehyung was having red , namjoon was having green colour , hoseok was having orange and yoongi was having magenta.

I quickly went behind the sofa and started peeking from there. They all trapped the spirit in between the circle and were standing in a circle. The spirits katana dissappeared and his ghost like hands which has long dirty black nails and wrinkeled hands came in view. His hands started glowing grey. And grey magic started flowing around his hands.

He threw first shot of his grey magic towards jin. When jin was shooting back with his purple magic , the other took chance and threw their magic balls towards him but he jumped in the air because of which all the magic balls clashed and there was a blast and evryone flew around. Someone got hit in the wall , someone went inside the open kitchen , someone got hit in door and yoongi came towards me .

"FUCK" he groaned in pain. "Are you okay?" I asked whispering. "Yup" he said and went towards the spirit.

The spirit quickly flew and went to hobi , he got a hold on his neck and dig his sharp nails in his neck. He took hobi and flew.

"HOSEOK !!" Evryone shouted.