The black hole

Hoseok pov :
Its going to be a week in 2 days of me being trapped here. Idk....my mind says that the boys havent found the queen yet but my heart says thay they have found the queen and are thinking of a plan to get me out of here. Idk whats true. I am just waiting. I hope they will be here soon. I really want to meet the queen. Its been years since demons are searching and waiting for the queen.

This motherfucker gives me some meat and rice to eat. I only eat rice and not the meat as it looks disgusting and i dont even know if its a meat of a human , a demon or chicken. You cant beleive anyone. His guards only allow me to go out when i need to go to washroom but at that time also they stand outside the washroom waiting for me. They keep coming inside the room to check in every 2 hours. Though i heard them talking to the king , the king has asked them to chk on me in evry 1hr. But their lazy ass refuse to move.

Jae ha pov :
"In ! Out !

In ! Out !!

Yeah just like that !!

Cmmom more fast !!

Faster !!

Take it out !! "

This Tam Dam dude has given us a stick with a cotton rapped in its top making a white ball. He has asked us to dip the stick in a purple potion as fast as we can. From past 15 mins we are pulling and dipping the stick in the potion with the fastest speed possible. One by one every one is helping. First Jungkook , then jimin , then jin , then me , then yoongi and now taehyung. Namjoon is in the library , reading some books. He said he is searching for something important and asked us to not to disturb him. "Wait , wait , wait ! Pull it out and give it to me !" Tam dam took the stick from taehyung hand. He chatted something and the stick started glowing purple. "Woahh ~" jin cooed.

"What are you going to do with it ?" Jimin asked. " i am -" tam dam got cut off by namjoon who came runing out of the library , shouting "GUYZ I FOUND IT !!" "What is it namjoon ?" Jin asked.

Namjoon paused for a second , examning the whole situation infront of him. "I'll tell you later but first....what are you guyz up to ?!" He was totally confused with the situation. We ignored him and Tam dam started telling us "this is the stick which is going to create the same black hole out of which the queen came." We all nodded. He again chatted some mantra and blew some air from his mouth on the stick. We all were looking at the stick carefully including tam dam. After 1 min tam dam pulled his hand down which he dramatically paused near the stick.
"I dont think -" tam dam was about to speak when the sticks upper part blasted. There was a black smoke and when the smoke dissappeared , i saw tam dam with a black face and taehyung and jin who were standing beside him had their faces black too. We couldnt control our laugh and started laughing.

Suddenly there was a pop sound and a black hole formed infront of us...

Love you strawberries ❣️💫🍓😁