Stuck between the dimensions

Jae ha pov :
We all were seeing the hole with wide eyes. No one expected this to happen not even tan dam. "Yayy !!" Tam dam jumped with happiness. "Your majesty , now you can visit the human world." He smiled , i just nodded in response as i am still not able to take the fact in that , its literally a door between two different yet same worlds. "But there are some conditions i need to tell you guyz and they are really important." Tam dam said with a serious expression visible on his face mixed with a little fear. "Go ahead" yoongi said.

Tam dam took a book and started reading. "1st , the door will remain open for only half an hour. 2nd , only 2 of us can go in it. 3rd , if the door closes and the 2 of us didnt came back then there will be no way in the human world for them to open the door and in the demons world the door can only be openned again after many rituals with different potions which are not easy to get." He closed the book and we all looked at each other. "So , one who is going to go is Jae and the 2nd person ?"
Jungkook asked. "I think it will be better if Jin hyung or namjoon goes with Jae."yoongi said.
We all hummed in response. "Ok then i will go with you jae." Jin said and i nodded. "Btw why did you wrote a chocolate cake in the list ?" Jin looked at tam dam waiting for an ans.

"Umm..its like....you guyz will be going to human world and i will sit here in case if an emergency occurs , so if i will feel hungry then there should be something to eat. Thats why " he replied and jin glared at him. Tam dam gulped "umm..i think we should not waste time , lets go Jin oppa." He nodded and we both went towards the hole. "How should i go in , its in the air , i cant even jump." Jin said. "But you can fly-" namjoon got cut off when jin went inside the hole shouting. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I looked at all of them with wide eyes. I took a deep breath and jumped a little towards the hole and there was a magnetic kind of force which was attracting my body and my body itself flew in the hole.

Hoseok pov :
I was sitting on the floor when the king of hell came inside. "Hmm...is my darling bored ? Awww its okay i am here now." He traced his dirty ugly finger on my face. I pushed his hand away , glaring at him "dont touch me."
"Oh no darling i wont ! I just came here to tell you that now you are going to become my puppet and is going to work for me." "Huh ! In your dream you fucker."
"Ohk , i dont want to waste time. I got the news that the boys have found the queen and she is no other than that human girl , Jae ha." He said , my eyes were about to come out of my socket in shock. "J-Jae ?" "Yes , Jae. Jae ha the queen of demons. Queen Demon."

"Enough of that , lemme do my work for which i came here." He took a green potiom and took some in his hand and rubbed his hand together.

Author pov :
The king of hell rubbed his hand together and when he openned it , there was green powder glowing on his hand.
He blew the powder at hoseok and after waiting for two mins , hoseok openned his eyes. His eyes were glowing green.
"Yes master , tell me what you want me to do."hoseok bowed to him.
The king of hell started laughing his scary laugh.

Meanwhile in BTS dorm :
Tam dam went near the hole and stood at a safe distance. He peeked inside it , only to be greeted by pure darkness.
"They are gone." He said looking at the 5 boys standing infront of him. "Ohk , so namjoom what did you find in the book ?" Yoongi asked to the boy standing there speechless with his eyes as big as football. "NAMJOON !" Jungkook shouted only to get a hit on his head by yoongi. "Manners." "Sorry hyung." "Umm..i found the way to king's castle." Namjoon spoke in a serious tone.

"King of hell's castle ?" Jimin asked. Namjoon nodded.

Jae ha pov :
I can see jin infront of me , we both were shouting our ass off. There was compelete darkness. Nothing can be seen. "Ahhhhhhhh !!!!" A spot came where our speed slowed down and we both stopped. But the thing is , it was not the world of humans neither it was the world of demons nor it was space or something. There was compelete darkness but i was able to see jin. We were floating in the darkness. It was like we were stuck in between both of the dimensions.

I am excited for the next chapter , hope you are too ! 😁 luv you strawberries 🍓❤️😃