Chae yeon

Taehyung red hair era was bomb !!
❤️❤️❤️

And the pic at the end of the chap is my fav ✨️✨️❤️❤️

Jae ha pov :
I knocked on his room's door twice. "Tae ? Open the door please." The door openned and he pulled me by my wrist. It was so quick that i didnt got the time to react. He pulled me into a hug , his face rested on my shoulder. He was sobbing , "Taehyung its okay. Relax , we will bring hoseok back. Now tell me what happened ?" I broke the hug and wiped his chubby cheeks which were tear stained.

"I was trying to bring his senses back......" he told me every thing that happened with him and hobi. We were sitting on the bed , the silence filled the room.

"It wasnt your fault tae. You did it because you didnt wanted anyone to get hurt. Your intentions were pure. You dont need to worry." He looked at me fondly and then at my lips. Cupping my face , he let his lips meet mine.

The kiss wasnt like the last time , this time it was slow , full of love and obsession. His lips were so addictive that they will make you crave for them , all day and night. "Tae-" he didnt let me speak and connected our lips again.

The door of the room openned , making both of us back away immediately. "Oops sorry ! I will come back later ! S-sorry !" Jimin ran out of the room , shutting the door quickly.

My cheeks were already red and my body was heating up because of the embarrassing moment that took place a minute ago. "You look cute when you blush." I heard taehyung's voice , i looked at him. He was smirking knowing how his one simple touch or slow kiss makes my body heat up.

"Shut up !" I said with my cheeks still heated. I layed myself on the bed. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me to his chest. He cuddled to me and kissed my forehead "good night". "G-good night".

I am not sleepy yet. And seeing this little baby who is hugging me like a koala makes me want to watch him all night. The door again openned and jimin walked in. "Hey , want to go for a walk ?" He whispered. I am not sleepy , so its better to go for a walk. "Ok" i replied while putting a pillow on my place and getting off the bed.

Me and jimin walked out of the dorm. "So , i was thinking if we could go to the shop to get some snacks. I am feeling hungry and jin hyung refused to make food saying that he is tired." Jimin said.
"Yup , i am hungry too."

"Here demon's open shop at night time too ? " i asked curious.
"Yeah , some demons sleep at the day time as the sun doesnt rises so they dont mind doing that." Jimin replied.

"I am here now , so why doesnt it rises ?" "Because you havent wore the crown yet." I nodded understanding his ans.

"Why were you and tae kissing without locking the door ?"
"Jimin if you are going to talk shit then i am leaving." I said turning back a little.
"No no no ! I was just asking ! Its ok if you feel not to ans !" He said pulling me back.

We went inside the shop and to the snacks section. We picked some potatoe chips packets and some banana milks and went to the counter.

"You guyz want to buy all of these ?" The dude on the counter asked. "No , we just wanted to show you that these things are also available at your shop." I replied with sarcasticness visible in my tone.

We both left the shop after paying. Jimin was laughing his ass off. "Wow ! Our queen is such a savage !" He said , i giggled a little.

"Well...do you know whats the name of king of hell ? Cuz i am tired speaking this sentence 'king of hell'."
"Yeah ik , i studied about it in the school. Its something like....Yeonsun- no no maybe , maybe , yeonguk - wait is that even a name ? I-" he got cut off by a familiar sound.

"My name is Yeonsuk darling." I felt a hand on my waist. "Aaahhh !!!" I shouted jumping on jimin. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my hands were around his neck.

"You fucker you scared me !!!" I shouted at the Dumbass king standing in front of us. His face was still covered with the hood of his long black coat like dress.

"How you dare touch our queen ?!!" Jimin shouted with me still hugging him like a koala. "Fuck off jimin. I came here to take her because my son who is almost her age likes her alot and wants to marry her." He said flying in the air.

"What ?!!" Me and jimin shouted together. "I am not marrying him !!" I shouted. "Chae yeon , she wont go without you force her to. Get her."
"Got it dad  !" There was a voice heard and then a boy appeared infront of us. He pulled me from jimin's hold.

But jimin didnt let go of me. My one wrist was in chae yeon's hand and another in jimin's. They both started to drag me towards each other. "Leave me !!" I tried to pull my wrist from chae yeon's hand and luckily i freed myself and got hit in jimin.

Jimin's eyes started glowing navy blue and his blue magic took over his veins and started flowing from his fingers. His ring was glowing brightly. "Dare touching her again and look what i will do." Jimin warned , his soft angelic voice was now aggresive and can make anyone back away immediately.

"Oh ! I am scared ! Please dont hurt me !! Pweasee... hahahaahhaa!!" Chae yeon started laughing. My patience was taking best of me. But i am scared because what if i tried to get my powers and fainted again ? It will be more hard for jimin to save me if i fainted. And i am not even sure if i will be able to remain conscious and get my powers.

Jimin threw his blue magic towards chae yeon but he dodged it and it got hit on the electric pole. There was a blast and waves of blue magic filled the area with the electricity mixed a little. Me and jimin flew opposite to both father and son. They both fell opposite of us.

"Jae run !!" Jimin shouted and we both started running. But someone held my wrist and pulled me back.

Not leaving you all on a huge cliffhanger. But i hope you enjoyed. This was a long chap and one more kiss scene between jae and tae.
Vote , share and comment strawberries ❤️✨️

Follow me on :
Instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7
Pinterest : @BTSARM7

Also check out my other ff's too. Love youuuu 💜💜💜💜💜✨️✨️✨️✨️

I am saying this again but...Taehyung red hair era was 💣💣💣 ❤️❤️❤️