punishment

Jae ha pov :
So , we are right now sitting in the living room. And with that WE i mean me and all these 7 boys. The mint haired dude was sitting beside me with a package of ice on his forehead.

Hobi , jin and jungkook are sitting infront of me and rest are sitting on the couch infront of four of us.

"So...which mothefucker among you gave the idea of magic ?" The mint haired dude spoke. I dont know his name yet because after the incident happened , i am not talking to any of these guys cuz idk any of them.

The three sitting infront of us started pointing each other. Jin was pointing at jungkook with one hand and with the other he was pointing at hoseok.
Jungkook was pointing at jin and hobi was pointing at jungkook.

" so you guys are not going to tell me ?" The dude spoke. All three of them shaked their head as no.

"Yoongi , we are not even sure that she cane because of our magic."
"I dont think thats any of my busuness. You guyz are still getting the punishment , jin hyung you wont get to see mirror for a week straight , jungkook wont get banana milk and hobi wont get sprite" he said

" No!!" The three of them shouted together. " it was jin hyung's idea" jungkook said . " i-it was my idea but half of it was of jungkook's" jin said

" see yoongi , the idea is not mine , so i am out of it " hobi said and stood up and went to sit on the couch.

" you two have to follow the punishment , now fuk off and dont disturb me i am going to sleep" yoongi said and went upstairs inside a room.

I turned back to jin and jungkook and saw that they both were fighting with a pillow with both of them. "Its all because of you ! You Old Man !" Jungkook said.
"dont you dare call me old man , you coconut head bunny !!" Jin replied.

Namjoon sighed and went upstairs. I was waiting for one of them to tell me what to do. Namjoon turned back and said "umm , chae ha its night time so you can go to sleep taehyung will show u your room". " its Jae ha !!" I almost shouted.

" oh-oh s-sorry jae ha , umm..good night everyone " and he ran towards his room but stopped in between when yoongi shouted " Namjoon you will get your punishment tomorrow for not removing the lizard from my face !!"

Namjoon started jumping on the spot in regret and went to his room.

I turned towards the red haired boy on the couch who's name is Taehyung. What a beautifull and sexy name just like him.

He then stood up " come with me " he said to me. I stood up and went with him. Just to let you know jin and jungkook were now not fighting with pillow but by holding each other's hair , i also heard jimin sighing.

He took me upstairs and openned the door of the last room in the row.
"This is your room , but if you want , you can sleep with me " he said with a smirk on his face.

Plz vote for the story and give your reviews. Also check out my Park Jimin ff ILLEGAL and vote for it also.
Luv ya strawberries 🍓❤️🤗