Poor Jimin

Jae ha pov :
I was standing beside jungkook , who was laying on the bed. Yoongi went with doctor to pay him. The letter is with me , and i havent read it yet. I would have read it because i even had a chance to do that when i went upstairs , so that the doctor wont smell me.

But i didnt because i wanted evryone to listen together. "Jae ha let yoongi come then you can read the letter." Jin said and i nodded in response. After 5 mins yoongi came. Jin signalled me to start and evryone of them gave their attention to me. I openned the letter and saw that it was decorated with many flower drawing and some other designs of red colour. I started reading the letter.

"Hello my dear demons ! Your best friend is still with me. In my beautifull prison. He is a really sarcastic one though. Btw lets talk straight of point. So...i know you guyz think that I dont know that the queen of demons has entered the world. And you are already planing to find her. And i think you guyz know that you cant save your sarcastic little bitch friend without her help. So , better be quick.

Btw i hope you liked the decoration of letter as it is with the beautifull and tasty blood of your friend." My hands started to tremble with fear after reading the last words. I looked at them with fearfull eyes. They all were sitting tensed. Each of them was looking towards Jin and Jin was looking down.

The rest whole day went by tensed.

**************************************
Its the next to next day after that letter incident. Yesterday was nothing special , it was a normal day they were bickering over stupid things and were reading books.

I went downstairs and saw them sitting in a circle on the floor. They averted their gaze towards me and stood up. Half went upstairs and taehyung and jimin were sitting on the sofa. Jin went outside and started wattering plants. I can see him easily through the window behind the couch taehyung was sitting on. At the left side of the couch was a sofa on which jimin was sitting. The window was big enough.

Jimin was looking at me while licking his bottom lip. "What ?" I asked him.
"Nothing , just admirring a human beauty. "
"Do you mind if i by mistake take a lip kiss from you ?" He said and bit his bottom lip. My eyes went wide.

"JINNNIIIIIEEEE !!!!" I shouted and in a second there was water splashing on jimin through the window. Jin was standing there holding the water pipe.
After 2 mins jin turned back to the plants. I smirked with chin up as a victory. "YOU LITTLE OLD DUDE !! WTH YOU DID !!" jimin shouted only to get another good splash from jin as a result. Jimin ran upstairs. Taehyung was laughing half falling from the sofa and half sitting. I was laughing holding my stomach.

"JAE HA , DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT TO BUY GROCERIES ?!" Jin asked shouting.
"YUP , I WILL " i replied. He came inside and looked at taehyung who was now on his phone.

"Hey you , get up and clean the mess." He ordered pointing towards taehyung. Taehyung groaned and then stood up.
"Fineeee".

"Lets go Jae ha " jin said and we both headed out.

"So , tell me more about the war of hell and Jaevill ", i said spraying some perfume on myself.

"Hmmm...so what do you want to know ?" He asked me. "Tell me how will you search for the queen according to the letter the king of hell sent us."
"Hmm...gotta think about it. Btw what should i make for dinner?" He asked.
"Lets make some noodle and kimichi. It will be enough i think." "Okays" he replied.

"Btw do you want to listen to a joke ?"
"Why not "
"some dishes were talking to the food and in between the dishes started replying non sense answers. So , what do you think the food said ?"
"What did it said ?"
"It said that they are real crockery !!" He said and started laughing a windsheild laugh real hard. I was looking at him with *dissappointed but not surprised* look.

"Anyways , we are here " he said stopping infront of a shop which was kind of a store because when we went inside , it was really long.

Taehyung pov :
"They left !!" I shouted and all of them came out and downstairs.
" so , now listen carefully " Namjoon hyung said.
" If we make Taehyung go and do that umm..like that things with her. Like you understand what i mean by THAT THINGS. so it might make her uncomfortable. It will be better if we tell her and ask her to see if the mark is there. " we all nodded in response. Yoongi hyung said "yup , i think namjoon is right."

"Let them come , and after that we will tell this to jin hyung , kk" he said and stood up but tripped and fell on the floor. " you dumbass why didnt you clean the water yet ?!" He shouted to me. "O-oh sorry hyung i forgot because of the plan." I said.

"We are home !" I heard jin hyung and jae's shout. Jin hyung went in the kitchen with the groceries , and my girl came and sat on the sofa with us. Namjoon hyung went in the kitchen.

Namjoon pov :
"Hyung we need to tell her about the queen mark , because we cant let taehyung touch her unless we know that she is comfortable with it." I said and Jin hyung nodded. "Lets go " he said walking out of the kitchen.

"Jae ha , we need to talk about something." Hyung said.

957 words , huh~ it was time taking. I hope you guyz like it. Plz vote 🤗❤️
And if you want to send me some covers of the story then i will tell you my account and other things later and i will post the covers here after every chapter. ❤️🍓luv yaaa

 ❤️🍓luv yaaa