Free hoseok

The hallway was completely silent. You 3 decided to head downstairs with you in the middle and jin ahead of you both. He peeked a lil , checking left and right if there was anyone. But there was no one. Jin signalled you two to come down. Peeking in the cell , jin whispered hoseok's name to gain his attention.

Hoseok looked up as his eyes brightened up on looking at you 3 as if you were some saviours who came to save him. He got up and ran to the bars behind wich you 3 were standing. "Finally you guyz are here. What in the heaven took you so long ?" He questioned. "We were waiting for jae to gain her powers. She isnt able to use them really well is a different talk for now. Hehehehe" jin joked as you punched his arm slightly.

"Fine now gemme outta here" "yes"
Tae answered. You and jin backed away waiting for taehyung who answered yes to do something. He played with some tiny pebbles on the floor and when he noticed the silence and no movement,  he turned to you and jin with confused brows "wtf , why arent you guyz doing something ?"  "We thought you were about to do something." "What am i supposed to do ?" He lifted his hand , questioning you. "And wtf do you think we are supposed to do ?" Jin questioned.

"Can you guyz fucking do something before the guards arrive ? And if you cant then better get ur ass with the fuck out of here." Hoseok said with seriousness on his face. You cleared your throat "ok so...umm.. jin.. go do s-something." You pushed jin a little to the front. " what do you want me to do. I have no idea about what can i do to free him." You sighed. "Just break the fucking lock you dumbfucks." Hoseok said.

You 3 looked dumbfoundedly at the big ass lock right infront of you on the metal bars. Giggling embarassed on you stupidity , you cleared your throat once again. "Can any of you melt this lock with your magic or something ?" Jin and taehyung looked at each other and then at you. "What ?"

"You can break it jae. According to us , your powers are more affective. So go ahead and break it." Taehyung explained. You went ahead , fearing a little. You pulled your hand up to melt the lock but then you heard the sounds of some footsteps coming towards you. You 3 panicked , running in the direcion ahead you making all 3 of you hit into each other. "Wtf , just run to the terrace you 3 !" Hoseok shouted in a low volume.

In the panick , none of you heard what hobi said and did completely opposite. Taehyung flew and sticked himself to the ceiling like a lizard with the help of his red magic. You ran inside an almirah which had broom and other cleaning utensils. Jin panicked around and when he heard the footsteps approaching nearer. He quickly took the helmet of a statue near him and took his metal arrow and stood beside him.

3 guards entered the hallway , making their way to the guard which was on the floor unconscious. As they passed jin , one of them stopped feeling suspicious to him. He looked in his eyes susipiciously as the clothes werent really visible in the darkness of the night. Fire lamps were long blowed off.

He got nearer to jin's face as he examined his eyes through the helmet which was covering his complete face except his eyes. The other 2 guards called for him and taking a last look at jin , he went to the other 2 guards to help them out. The 2 guards dropped the unconscious one on the floor again as he slipped from their hands , making the dust on the floor to fly around.

The dust flew everwhere , even to jin making him feel sneezy. He tried his best to control but then.......

He sneezed.