The Hole

Jae ha pov :
"Aaahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!" Jin landed on his butt and i landed over him. "WTF JAE !" "Sorry oppa , aint my fault." We both got up rubbing our butts. "What is this place ?" I said confusingly. Jin looked at me with a *seriously jae ha* expression. "How could ik ?" "O-oh yeah , s-sorry." I cleared my throat looking around to find a clue of where we are. "I think we should walk a little to find out that where we are." Jin nodded and we both started walking.

My eyes caught a familiar figure. Lisa ! She was eating fries while sobbing and wiping her not so visible tears. "Lisa !" I pulled jin with me. "Woah ! Calm down young lady"

"Lisa !" I tapped her shoulders and she turned towards me "Jae ha , JAE HA !" She hugged me tightly , squeezing my body as much as she could. "You want to break my bones or what ?!" I said between the hug , i cant even breath. She finally let go of me. I took many breaths in order to calm my lungs.

"So...where...we are ?" I looked towards lisa who didnt listened to me. She was looking ahead me. I turned my head and saw jin was looking at her. They were both so lost in each other. I waved my hand infront of their face but no movement. "Hey , you guyz listening ?" Still no movement. "Fine , i am sitting here. Do tell me when you are done." I started eating fries. Well , they are yum. Ahhhh this is getting boring. Lisa's phone was beside the packet of fries. Thank god ik her password. I picked her phone and started walking towards the location of my house. After seeing the map a little , i understood where i was and where i need to go.

Jin pov :
"Who is she jae ?" I asked jae but no response , confused expression covered my face when i didnt received a reply.
I turned towards her and saw there was no one." Wtf ?!" I heard the girl infront of me. "Where did she go ?"  "Idk".

We both looked here and there. My eyes caught her with a phone in her hand. "Thats my phone !" "Aish this girl !" We both ran towards her together. She turned towards left corner of the street and we both did the same. When we were about to turn jae was backing away with her wide eyes. "Jae , you ok ?" She didnt say anything instead she pointed at the front.

I looked towards the direction of her finger. My eyes went wide too , the person infrong of us was having green eyes and green magic flowing through his fingers. "H-hoseok ?!"

Flashback

Taehyung pov :
"Hoseok are you mad ?!" Yoongi hyung shouted. We all were groaning in pain as we all got hit in something. Someone in wall , kitchen counter , T.V etc. Hobi hyung shot a ball of green magic towards jimin. But jimin saved himself by making a navy blue sheild through his magic.

I let my red magic flow through my ring and in my veins. My eyes must have started glowing red. I made a fist of my red magic. And flew towards hobi hyung with all my strength. He sticked his hands together and then rotated them in 360° in the opposite direction. My fist got hit on the sheild of his green magic making both of us fall back.

I was trying to stand up when i heard a sound "TAEHYUNG !!" I looked up and saw a green magic ball coming towards me. It was all so quick that i didnt got time to react. The ball hit me and i flew back in the wall. "Agghh " i groaned in pain.

I saw others trying to control hobi hyung. Jimin was trying to hit his magic on hobi hyung. Jungkook made a two long chains with his sky blue magic to get help in fight. Namjoom hyung shot his dark green magic with jimin hyung following him. Hobi hyung jumped in the air dodging the shots and letting them hit each other. There was a clash. And dark green light mixed with navy blue light spread through the room.

Meanwhile yoongi hyung came towards me and covered me behind him. Between the wall and his little body. We both closed our eyes. And when we openned our eyes and looked back , everyone was on the floor. Jimin hyung's head was bleeding. Jungkook got a cut on his hand because of hitting the mirror. Namjoon hyung was groaning in pain , holding his back. Hoseok hyung came back on the floor and started walking towards the hole.

"DONT LET HIM ENTER THE HUMAN WORLD !" Namjoon hyung shouted. Yoongi hyung got up and threw his magenta magic towards hobi hyung. Hobi hyung dodged the magic and grabbed yoongi hyung's throat with his green magic. Hyung groaned in pain. I was not able to get up. I tried but i failed. I could see yoongi hyung's magenta magic fighting with green magic inside his veins. But soon enough he closed his eyes. And fell unconscious on the floor.

"Hyung !" Jungkook shouted trying to stand up but he failed and fell back. I looked where tam dam was but he was no where to be seen. Hobi hyung walked towards the hole and jumped in.

Follow me on instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7
And on pinterest : @BTSARM7
Luv yaaaaaa ❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜✨️✨️

Follow me on instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7And on pinterest : @BTSARM7Luv yaaaaaa ❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜✨️✨️