Kiss

Jae ha pov :
"Yes ?" I asked jin who was looking down and was kicking invisible rocks on his place. "Umm...its like...i..umm..Namjoon will tell " he said and Namjoon's head immediately shot up with wide eyes. "H-hyung m-me ?"

"Yes you , there is only one Namjoon here , now go ! Shoo !" Jin shooed him towards me. And he openned his mouth to speak. "J-Jae ha umm...Yoongi hyung ! Yes yoongi hyung wanted to tell you something !" I looked towards yoongi who was now standing , instead of continuing his little nap.

"M-me ?! I- " he got cut off by jungkook , who said in a irritated tone. "You guyz just shut up ! I will tell her ! Jae ha , its the full moon day today and according to old stories , if the sky goes blank on entry of a girl from the human world with a evil tail mark on her back is the queen of the world of Demons. And rn only you are the one who has came from human world and the sky has been blank after your entry. The evil tail mark can only be visible on a full moon day in the Demons world. So , today is the full moon day and we just want you to let us see if there is a mark of evil tail on your back or not." He said in a one go , but i understood everything he said. I was sitting in shock , trying to take in all of that. How can i ?!

"Jae ha we just want to see your back , if you are comfortable. Or you can show it to any one of us." Namjoon said.
I thought for a moment , trying to remember the words of my grandmother which she said before leaving the world. When she was touching her death.

Flashback :
Jae ha pov :
"I'll miss you a lot mi-mi" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. Seeing my mi-mi leaving the world leaving me all alone in this huge world was the last thing i wanted. But i cant do anything.

She smiled weekly and held my hand.
"Dont cry my chi-chi , remember what i told you ? Even if i leave you one day forever , dont cry , just keep me in your heart i'll stay there forever." She said as her breath was getting heavy.

"Listen my chi-chi , you were the most beautifull flower in my garden. And now that i am leaving , i want to tell you that the day of evil tail is coming soon , so be ready. And keep the ring i gave you safely. I luv you." With that she closed her eyes forever.

The evil tail day ?

Back to present :

Jae ha pov :
The evil tail day ! Was mi-mi talking abt this day ? I looked up and saw them all waiting for my ans. I nodded my head in response. And they all smiled.
"But i will only remove my t shirt ifront of umm..T-Taehyung." My cheeks immediately flushed red as i said those words. "Ooohh ~" jungkook , jimin and jin cooed.

"Yaahhh !!! Dont do that !" I shouted at them still blushing.
I looked towards Taehyung , who was smiling shyly , aww so cute..

"Ohk then , you both go in taehyung's room and quickly chk the mark." Jin said.

We both stood up and went into taehyung's room. Idk why but i could feel him smirking. He openned the door and i went in. After closing it he leaned on the door with a mischeivious smirk playing on his face.

"What ? Remove the t-shirt quick " he said. I just pulled the t shirt from back and turned towards the wall hiding my front from his eyes bcoz obviously , my bra was visible and my cleavage was visible too. I was wearing a black bra.

A tickling sensation ran down my spine , when his hot breath hit my neck. I looked behind and saw him dangerously close to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing me into his chest. He started kissing my neck and went to my jawline. "T-taehyung" i said trying to remain calm.

He turned me around and pinned me to the wall and started kissing me. The kiss was slow and passionate. He removed his lips and started kissing my cleavage. But immediately stop when there was a vase breaking sound. We both turned our heads towards the door. We both looked at each other for good 2 mins and then decided to go out. But first , he chkd my back. And when i turned i saw him with wide eyes. He didnt say anything. I was about to ask him when there was a sound of thud.
"Ahh fuck " , "DAMN !". At first someone groaned in pain and then some voices were heard saying Damn.

Jin pov :
We all tiptoed upstairs , when they both entered the room. We all knew whats going to happen. Jungkook openned the door slowly without making sound and we all started peeking. At first only taehyung's back was visible but then he turned and pinned jae to the wall and started kissing her. We all started to peek , trying to take a glance. "Hey we should not do this , let them do wht evr they are doing. " namjoon said.

We all turned towards him "fuck off " we all said at the same time and turned towards tae and jae ha. He went to her cleavage and started kissing her there. We all were trying to peek and were pushing each other because of which jungkook got pushed out and fell on the table on which a vase was there. The vase fell and broke.

We all started runing here and there. Jungkook went inside jae's room , jimin went inside yoongi's. Namjoon who was finding a spot to hide ended up inside the small store room in the corner. Yoongi hurriedly removed the statue on the other table and sat on its place taking the same postion of the statue. I was running downstairs towards my dear kitchen. I tripped on the stairs and fell on my butt with a thud "ahhh fuck".
"DAMN !" i heard all 5 of them saying together. Jimin and jungkook shouted it from inside the room and namjoon and yoongi from there spot.
I quickly hid behind the stair case.

1064 words. Loooll i am writing such funny chapters . I mean thats wht i think. Do vote , i luv you guyz ❤️🤗🍓
And for the covers i'll inform you soon ❣️