monster

Jae ha pov :
I sat down on the dirty ground ignoring all the ants i just startled. The two dudes sat beside me. "I heard some rumors about this area in hell that a giant ugly monster lives here who eats humans and animals." Me and jin laughed on tae's childish story. "Do you really think things like that exist ?" I raised my brows while looking at him.

"Did you believe that demons exist before meeting us ?" He was completely serious on the topic. My smile faded when i understood the concept he was trying to tell me. "Oh common dont scare us. We will be safe......i guess." Jin replied. "Its already night time. And we havent even made a plan yet for what should we do to get the entry in the castle." Jin sighed.

I looked up at the dark sky as i yawned "do you think any of the other two teams would have found there respective weapon ?" I questioned only to get silence as the answer. "Well , are you two dating when we go back ?" I turned to jin with my red cheeks. "Yes." Tae replied while looking at me with a smile.

"Should we go to sleep ?" He asked "do you think sleeping here is safe ?" I asked. "Probably yes..." jin replied while laying down when we heard a growl. "....Or maybe not." He quickly got up. "Run guyz run !!" He said while running. We both panicked and ran with him. "Which direction is the sound coming from ?!!" I asked. "Dont know , just run !!"

We got hit in something soft and fell on the ground. We backed away while crawling on the ground. The thing took steps toward us and when it came under the moon light , we saw his face. "Is he him ?" Jin whispered to taehyung. "Yes...i guess."  "He is right infront of us and you are still guessing ?!" I popped up. "We havent even started the mission yet and already problems." Jin cried.

The monster yawned and looked here and there. He is really giant and ig thats why he isnt able to see us. "Cant he hear us ?" I asked. "Where are his ears ? I cant see them." jin said. "He is deaf you dumbfucks." Tae yelled. Jin and i looked at tae with a 'O'. "But he can smell us and can even sense our presence. And thats why he came here because he sensed us." The monster looked down and we 3 crawled in the bushes as quick as we could.

I was alone at a side and those 2 were hiding in the bushes across mine. The monster saw us crawling before we disappeared in the darkness of forest and in the bushes. He growled loudly and started sniffing. He took steps towards me and stopped right infront of the bush i was hiding in. He pulled out the trees and threw them across the dark forest.

He kicked the big rocks and pulled out the bushes. I quickly crawled behind a tree which was at a small distance. I looked at jin and tae who were signalling me to quietly run to them. I nodded and took steps towards them. The monster have his back facing me , making it a little easier .......Or....... maybe not because he turned in my direction and thats when i made eye contact with him.

My heart stopped for a moment. He only has 1 eye. I froze on the spot. He growled loudly , punching his chest. He ran towards me but before he could reach me , his face met with taehyung's fist which was covered with red magic. The monster flew in the opposite direction , breaking some trees and landing into a pond. Taehyung looked at me "Are you crazy ? Why were you standing there like a statue ?!" He shouted.

"What if he would have caught you ?" I jumped on the spot with his shout. His deep voice was making it more scarier. He came to me and lifted my hand which has the black ring. "You have powers Jae , common just use them." I looked at the ring. It looked terrifying. Completely dark and empty. "I cant. Those powers are too much to handle." He tsked pinching his nose bridge.

"They are made for YOU. And because they are made for you , only YOU can handle them." I looked at him with thousands of thoughts running through my mind. "This is not the time for argument you both. Taehyung lets go and see the monster , he is out of the pond." Jin broke the unwanted silence and went behind taehyung , who was already ahead.

They both were hiting the monster with their magic but it was all useless. I looked around to find a weapon. Only trees and bushes , what am i supposed to do with them ? They are all useless. I could see the sun lighting up the sky a little bit , covering the darkness with its light. Good always wins over bad.

There have to be a way to kill this monster. There are bushes , trees and rocks. Rocks. I looked around and saw a sharp rock with a pointed edge. I have got an awsome idea. I ran towards them and shouted "Taehyung and jin ! I have a plan !! But first make him fall in pond again , so i can explain it to you !!" They nodded and did as i told them to. The monster fell into the water with taehyung's shot and making the water splash on me.

Fuck. I removed the water from my face and i cleaned my clothes even though it was of no use. I sighed as they both landed infront of me. "Be quick !" I nodded and explained them the plan.

We started doing our jobs. Taehyung flew back to the monster and jin came with me. We both plucked out a long prop root from a banyan tree and hid behind the trees opposite to each other which were infront of the sharp rock. We had the end of the roots in our hands. As i asked tae to bring the monster behind him , he did it. He flew past us and stopped behind the rock. "Now !" We pulled the prop. The monster's leg came in contact with the prop.

The monster fell on the rock and the rock pierced through his eye. He growled loudly in pain and soon after 2 mins , the only thing left was silence.

 He growled loudly in pain and soon after 2 mins , the only thing left was silence