Queen of Nature

Jae ha pov :
"Thats stupid ! I am not doing it !" Tae whispered yelled at us and we both rolled our eyes "we ARE doing this , now shut up and wait for them to sleep or leave !" I replied. He sighed and layed beisde me. "Wake me up when its time to" i nodded and turned to the guards. After what seems 10 mins , they said something to each other and one of them got up and started looking around.

"Taehyung !! Wake up , we need to hide !!" He didnt even budge. I shook him a little but he groaned and turned to the other side "taehyuuunngg..." Jin pulled me by my wrist and took me behind a tree which was on a distance from where we were.

"What about taehyung ?!"  "Wait" Jin moved his finger towards his direction like he was pulling taehyung and within a sec taehyung was moved towards us. "Taehyung !! You dumbfuck get up !!" I shook him harshly and he finally sat straight and stretched his arms and yawned. I facepalmed myself "you guyz are not at all serious. And if this goes on then we wont be able to get the sword."  "Ok , we will be serious from now , right taehyung ?" Taehyung scratched his head and nodded , still in sleep.

The guard took a round and after checking a little bit , he went back. He said something to the other and then they both sat on the ground , leaning on the pillar behind them for support. They removed their helmets and sat in a comfortable posture. We waited for 5 more mins untill they finally fell asleep. "Ok , lets go !" I said. "We should make a line." Jin said and i nodded. Me and Jin went behind Taehyung and Jin pushed him slightly. "Hey ! Why are you guyz putting me forward ?! Jin hyung you are the eldest one here , you should be at the front not me !"  "Tsk , just move !" Jin said and we started moving slowly and carefully.

We were almost there when Taehung stepped on a dried small stem. Me and Jin ran from behind taehyung and inside the hell while tae was busy taking in the situation. We hid ourselves behind the pillars and peeked from there. One of the guards woke up and pulled out his sword "Who are you ?!" He shouted at Taehyung. I looked around for something to knock him out and some bricks lying in the corner caught my eyes. "Jin oppa ! The brick !" I whispered yelled and he looked at the bricks. I motioned him to pick the brick and throw at the guard by moving my hands in the air. He showed me a thumbs up and went to the brick. Picking one , he aimed at the guards head and threw the bick. The guard groanned in pain and fell on the ground.

The second guard met with the same fate. We 3 ran inside quickly and went behind a small house which looked old.
"Ohk so , now that we have entered hell which is owned by King yeonsuk we are not safe. And thats why we need to hide our faces." They both nodded. "So where are the masks which namjoon handed us ?" They both looked at each other and then back at me. "What mask ?" Tae said. My mouth fell open and eyes went wide."you dumbfucks forgot the masks ?!!"

Jimin pov :
I touched the weird flower infront of me and then looked back at hyung who has been seeing the map for the 100th time. I let out a long sigh "Havent you found the location of the Tree to the sheild Castle yet ?"  "Its showing that the tree is somewhere here." I went near a tree and kept my palm on it and leaning on it i replied "Hyung we are just wasting time and noth-aahhh !!!" I fell on the ground with a thud and hyung came to me. I looked up and saw myself inside the tree and hyung standing on the enterance with wide eyes. "How did you open the door to it ?"  "I.....I d-dont know !" He came inside and the door behind us went shut.

I got up and cleaned my clothes. We both started walking ahead in the darkness. I pulled my hand in the air and a ball of blue magic formed in the air above my hand which was enough to work as a torch for both of us. I let it go above in the air and ahead of us. It went in the air and the area got filled with blue light not completely but enough for us to see. There were weird drawing carved on the walls which seemed to be old. The drawing were of old style. "They look like as if they were drawn in 80s" Hyung said and i hummed.

"Welcome dear demons" A voice echoed through out the hallway and we both sticked to each other. "Hyung did you hear the voice ?" I whispered "yes i did"
There was a black portal formed in the air and a girl sitting on a throne came out of it. The throne stopped in the middle and the portal closed. Her eyes were dark green and she had a dark green lipstick on. She was wearing a long green gown and was wearing a dark green crown which was decorated with leaves and flowers. Her crown had some gems which were glowing light green. "Why is she wearing everything in green colour ?" I whispered to hyung "I am not her stylist jimin" i cleared my throat "Who are you ?!" I asked her.

She smiled and said "I am the queen of Nature."

Insta : Chimmyjimin_bts7
Pinterest : BTSARM7

Insta : Chimmyjimin_bts7Pinterest : BTSARM7