Fight with Hoseok

Jae ha pov :
"Jae !!" Jin's shout bought me back to my senses. He pulled me by my wrist behind the wall. "Jae , jhopeispossesedandyouneedtorunasquickaspossiblegogettheringandcomebackbecauseyouartheonlyonewhocandefeathim." He said or maybe he rapped. I made a confused face trying to figure out what he said.

There was a blast , we both looked at the direction. The railling near the lake was in peices. People were shouting and runing here and there. "I didnt understand what you said oppa !" There was another blast. Jin's eyes started glowing dangerous purple and he went towards hobi. "Jae Run ! GO GET THE RING ! I WILL HANDLE HIM !" He shouted. And i ran inside the street where hoseok was. Jin grabbed him by his magic throwing him on the last floor of a building which seemed to be empty.

I ran towards my house to get the ring with Lisa following me. "Jae whats going on ?!" "I will tell you later" i said openning the door of my house. "Remember i told you about the black coloured ring my grandma gave me before leaving this world." I turned to face her. She nodded amd i continued. "Its kept in a black box in the basement. The box has a line printed on it which says 'We owe you our life and our fright. Our colours which are bright. Our tears and our fears. You are our light.' "

"Woah ! You remember it so well." "I used to see the box when ever i missed my granny. Well , now get on the work , BE QUICK !" we both ran in the basement.

Taehyung pov :
"We need to do something !" Namjoon hyung's shout was the only thing which we have heard from the last 10 mins. "He wont let Jae come back to our world."
"He has become more powerfull than he already was because of the potion used on him." Yoongi hyung popped up.

We all were on the floor. We have lost too much of our blood but are still conscious because of our powers. "We need to go." I said getting up and they all stood up , taking support of some thing.

"One of us needs to stay here , what if the king of hell came and did something or tried to close the hole ?"
"Yoongi hyung is right. Jungkook you will stay here." Namjoon hyung looked towards the maknae and he nodded. We all jumped inside the hole one by one.

Our speed was really fast. But a spot came where it slowed , we all looked at each other confused. It was fully dark but we were able to see each other. "What the actual fuck in fucking hell is fucking going on fucking here." Yoongi hyung cursed.

"I am really sorry to stop you guyz here. I know that Queen Jae needs your help in the human world but i cant let all of you go there. I am not allowed to send more than 5 people in the human world only in one day. 3 have already reached there and only 2 more can."
"Who are you ?! " i shouted. "I am the connection between the human and the demon's world."
"Please let us all go ,Jae needs our help. What if he killed her ? No no no we dont want to lose our queen." Jimin hyung said.
"I am sorry i cant do anything , please decide , which 2 among you wants to go."
"Me and Jimin hyung will go." Namjoom hyung nodded and we 4 seperated. Namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung flew towards demons world and me and jimin hyung towards human world.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!" We both landed on the street. People were shouting and running. We looked up and saw jin hyung fighting with hoseok hyung.

"Taehyung lets go !" I nodded and we both flew towards them. Jin hyung got distracted because of us and got a shot on his chest , he fell in the lake. I flew towards him to help him and jimin hyung went to hobi hyung.

Authors pov :
Jimin made a ball of magic around hoseok trapping him inside it and then took the connection of the ball's power between both of his hands , making a flow of navy blue magic passing from his right hand and entering his left hand continuously. He groaned while using his power on the fullest.

"Aaaaahhh !!!!" Hoseok groaned in pain as the magic of the ball was peircing through him. Jimin applied more force making hoseok groan in pain. He then shot the magic from between his hands towards hoseok and he got hit in the building which was at a little distance behind him.

Meanwhile :
Jae ha and lisa were looking for the box of the ring , when jae's eyes landed on a black box kept at the top most shelf. "Lisa ! Its that box !" She shouted gaining her best friends attention , who was busy admiring herself in the old hand mirror , which she found while searching for the black ring box.

Jae took the box from the shelf , blowing the dust from the box. She openned it and saw her name shining in it.

In the Demon's world :
Namjoon and yoongi came back out of the hole making the maknae jump on his place. "What the hell hyung ?! Why did you came back ?!" He shouted.

"Only 5 of us can go and now no one as the counts have been filled." The younger nodded , uderstanding everything his hyung told him.

A demon entered the house with a dude following him from behind. "WHO THE FUCK IS ENTERING AND COMING BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN FROM THE HUMAN WORLD TO DEMONS WORLD ?!!" they all looked at each other moving towards the front door.

Luv you strawberries and also , we are not far from 100 followers !! Thanks a lot !!! Mwah 💋❤️✨️

Instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7
Pinterest : @BTSARM7

Instagram : @chimmyjimin_bts7Pinterest : @BTSARM7