Essential Weapons

Note : The starting three chaps of the story have been edited and the reason is given at the end of the first chap. The old readers can go and read the chaps again. Else than that , the whole story is same.

-Jimchim 💜✨️

Jae ha pov :
Chae yeon pulled me towards him. I pulled my wrist from his grip. There was a blue wave which passed through him , he flew to the nearest building and went inside it.

Jimin pulled me by my wrist and we started running again. "Jae , we need to fly !!" "Ok" He pulled me to his chest and gripped me tightly. His eyes started glowing navy blue. And in the second moment we were in the sky. "I am increasing my speed , hold me tightly ok ?" I nodded and hugged him more tightly.

He flew in the double speed than before. I saw a grey shot of magic coming towards us. "JIMIN LEFT !" he immediately moved to left , dodging the ball. "RIGHT !!" he went to the right and the wave of grey magic passed beside us.

We landed on the floor and ran inside the house and slammed the door shut. "HYUNG !!!" jimin shouted at the top of his lungs. They all came outside running.

"What happened ?!!" Jin shouted. "What happened ?!!" Namjoon spoke from behind. They all gathered in the hall.
"What happened to your wrist ?" Taehyung came and pulled my wrist up.
He touched the wound and i hissed in pain.

-----------------

Jimin told them everything that happened half an hour ago. "Guyz i found something related to the crown castle." We all turned towards namjoon who was standing with a book in his hand. "What ?" I asked.

He cleared his throat "listen carefully" we all nodded and he continued. "The crown of king Cha Yun wants the submission of 3 essential weapons. The first one is 'The sword of the worthy'.
The second is 'The sheild of the worthy' and the last one is 'The wings of the worthy'. These things are hard to get. The word 'worthy' stands for the person who is going to wear the crown.
Each of them are hidden in the three worlds , which is 'The heaven' , 'The hell' and 'The human world'." He closed the book and looked at us.

I collected all the information in my mind. This is going to be a hard game this time. We need to go to all the three places to collect each of the weapon. It sounds easy but ik it is not. I have read books that how there are many challenges when someone tries to find a key. And in my situation its more than a key. A small mistake can ruin everything. We have more amount of things to do in a less amount of time. We need to find hoseok , we need all the weapons , we need to go to each of the three places to collect them , we need to go to the crown castle and at the last we will have to fight the King yeonsuk. And the main thing is that i want to get rid of his son chae yeon.

"We have less time and we need to go to all the three places. How are we going to do it ?" Jungkook popped up. "We have to make teams." They all looked at me. I continued "we are 7. We can make 3 teams with 2 members in two teams and three members in one. Ik its not safe but its not dangerous either. We have less time and thats the least we can do to save our time and get all the things done. We need to save hoseok too. We cant take risk. Each team can go to one place and can get the weapon hidden there." "Jae is right. Its a good idea. So...lets make the teams. So , the person who wants to be in my team can raise his hand." Jin said.

None of them raised his hand so i raised mine. He came running to me and hugged me and fake cried. "Jaeeee , i knew you are my best friend. Thanks." He kissed my hand and wiped his not so visible tears. I giggled a little amd looked at them. "Well , jae we are not allowing you to go with him because going with him means invitation to your death. And we cant lose you." Yoongi said. Jin got up and went to yoongi. He rubbed his hands together and slapped yoongi's head with his left hand "YOU SHOULD RESPECT YOUR HYUNG !!" he shouted.

"But i think i can believe him as he saved me from hobi when we were in the human world." Jin raised his chin and looked at them. Yoongi rolled his eyes and crossed his arm on his chest "you are still not going with him." Jin sighed. "Fine , then lets do the chits."

--------------

"Ok pick one chit in 3..2...1 !" Jin shouted throwing the chits. Me , yoongi and Namjoon are sitting on the sofa with our arms crossed on our chest. We have decided that Jimin , jungkook and Tae will pick the chits. There are 3 chits which has my , yoongi and namjoon's name written on them. Jin can choose any team he wants to. The three of them quickly grabbed a chit from the table and openned it. "I got namjoon hyung !!" Jimin jumped in happiness. I looked at namjoon who was sitting and showing his dimple smile.

"I got Jae ha !!" Taehyung smiled up to ears and started doing his alien dance. We all looked at jungkook who was sitting bending his knees and his hands on his head. "I got yoongi hyung !!" He shouted falling backwards in the floor and then laying there flat.

"Yaahhh jungkookaaaa !!" Yoongi jumped on him amd pulled him in a hug and kissed his cheek multiple times. "Yahhhhhhhhhhhh you lazy ass man get off me !!" He shouted and we all laughed.

"Which team are you joining Jin ?" Yoongi asked. "Hmm.." Jin kept his hand on his chin and rubbed his chin. "I will go with Taehyung and jae. We cant risk her life." I looked at taehyung , he smiled and nodded but i can see the dissappoinment in his eyes.

"Ok guyz , so gather all the things you need and i am going to give each team a printout of information they need. But first give a name to your team and choose at which place you are going." Namjoon said.

"Ok we will name our team Kim Seokjin" Taehyung said. "We will keep Min yoongi." Jungkook said. "I am afraid what if this lazy ass slept leaving me alone to fight." "Common jungkook , i wont do that." "Well , thats the only reason i didnt wanted you so please , keep your lazy ass in control." yoongi slapped his head "mind your language jungkook."

"We will name our team-" namjoon got cut off by jimin "Kim Namjoon !!" Namjoon looked at him with dissappointed but not surprised look. "Dont look at me like that hyung ! I am not letting you give a boring name !!"

"Ohk fine. Team kim seokjin will go to hell. Team Min yoongi will go to heaven and team kim namjoon will go to human world." Namjoon said and we all nodded.

"Now everyone of you get ready and i will give each of the team the required info by evening and tomorrow we will go to the respected places." Namjoon continued.

We all gathered in a circle and kept our hands on each other's "Lets go !!" We all pulled our hands in air together.

Phew ~ This was a long chap. I hope you like it. Please vote or i will dissappear. You dont want me to leave the story right ? Then vote.
❤️💜✨️

Follow me on :
Insta : @chimmyjimin_bts7
Pinterest : @BTSARM7

Well , today i offer you this taehyung :