A Human

Jae ha pov :
A man with brown hairs came in. He first looked at me and then at the blondie. "Umm..hello" he awkwardly said. " your...name ?" He asked.
" um..hi i am jae ha " i replied.

"Hyung u dont need to be awkard. She is a human , i guess and came here by mistake. She just came out of a door and looked as shocked as we were. " blondie explained.

" What ! She is a human ? I thought she was the maid which i hired yesterday."
I looked at him shocked. He scratched his head and then asked "umm..your name ?" "I JUST SAID ! MY NAME IS JAE HA !!" He flinched wuth my shout. "S-sorry" he said.

"Namjoon , should we tie her ?!" The wide shoulder one , spoke once again. "Dare touching me and look how i will break your hands. I am a Black belt in karate !!" I said standing in stance.

They all looked at me motionlessly.

--------------

Here i am , tied up. Dont ask me how. I dont want to tell. My 6 years of karate are gone to waste. I wish i would have practiced it later instead of thinking that ik how to fight.

I looked at my side. There was a table which had some fruits with a knife. Knife ?!! I looked at the boys who were cleaning the mess created by them.
"Namjoon...ik the mess is created by us but we are sorry and you should help us." Namjoon glared at jin and he went back to work.

I was tied to the chair. But wait , i have a pocket knife too !! I keep it for my safety when i go to lisa's house at night.

I pulled out the knife and cut off the rope slowly and then of my legs. I slowly got up and went behind namjoon. Gripping him from behind , i kept the knife on his neck. "Dare move and i will cut off your neck !!"

"Yahhhh jin hyungg !! Jin hyunggg save me !! Jiminaaa !!! Hoseok !!! Jungkookaaaaa !!!" They all looked at us , rolled their eyes and went back to work. Hoseok turned back "Namjoon you are a demon." "Oh yes !" Namjoon was about to do something when the front door openned and a dude came running inside.

"Eeeeehhh !!!! Namjoooonnn namjoooonn get this off me !!!! Quick be quick or i'll tell jin hyung that you were the one who broke his newly bought hand mirror!!! "

A mint haired boy came inside runing.
"Namjoonnnnn!!!! Why are you taking so long !!! "

Th-There was a lizard on his face !! It was holding his bangs with its little hands. It was bigger than my hand and also had a long tail. I would have died on the spot if it would have fall on my face.

The guy was screaming namjoons name to help him and was running here and there in the room. I jumped on the nearby sofa which seemed at a safe distance.

I looked at namjoon who tiptoed towards the last corner of the room and stood there putting his hands back and with a innocent face.

I looked towards jimin and other three guys. Jimin was nowhere to be seen and jin was standing on the other sofa which was beside mine. He was holding a frying pan in his hands as a protector.

Jungkook was standing on the counter of the open kitchen with a knife in his hand , ready to chop the lizard off if it falls on it. I heard some whispering of namjoon and jimin. I looked at the direction of second voice and saw jimin sitting on the fan. Ohk so 100 of quesions in my mind and the shortest ans is this human is not real.

I heard hoseok screaming so i looked down and saw that hoseok was running infront of the mint haired dude and the dude was behind him chasing him.

Hoseok was shouting his ass off , running here and there. Namjoon was still watching it with innocent expression , standing in the corner.

Everything was going good untill hoseok started running towards me. My eyes widened and so did my mouth. I quickly jumped from the sofa and started running with hoseok behind me shouting and the mint haired dude running behind both of us , he was still shouting.