Keys

All the 3 guards turned to Jin with the sound of sneeze. You , Taehyung and Hobi were watching th scene holding your breath. Hoseok quickly made a noise by throwing the water pot kept in his cell and distracted the guards. Jin took the chance and with his powers he made them unconscious as well. You took a sigh of relief and all of you gathered again.

Your eyes landed on the key attatched to the armour of one of the men. You pointed at the key and whispered to Jin "Is that the key of the lock for the cell ?" They both looked at the key as they jumped happily after seeing it. "Most probably yes !!" Taehyung replied. You pulled out the keys and openned the lock of the cell behind the bars of which Hoseok was locked.

-

"I know you are here in the search for sword as you require it to get the crown for the queen of demons." The queen of nature said. Jimin nodded and replied "yes you are right miss."   "I will guide you the way but be aware of your surroundings as there are many things hidden in dark." Namjoon came ahead and asked "It would be of great appreciation if you help us to fight those dangers as well." He bowed and moved back. The queen of nature seemed to be impressed by Namjoon's behaviour and so she agreed upon helping them.

She clapped her hands twice and a door openned ahead them. "This way" she said while leading the way. There were many more drawings carved on the walls. They seemed to be telling the story of how the sword was left here but because of the shortage of time , Namjoon didnt let his book worm side to come out and ask the boring questions. Being the queen of the nature , it was easy for her to sense the curiosity building up inside Namjoon.

"100 and more years back , there was a war going on between demons and hellians (hell citizens). The king of demons who was fighting with his sword which was famous with the name Sword Of Luck . And the king of hell who wanted to conquer that sword used every unfair means to win the sword and as well as the world of demons. But as he saw his defeat coming towards him , he left the war and ran back to hell. The king of demons chased him and the king of hell threw obstacles at him so that he could fall back on the ground. But one of the obstacle got hit on the sword and it slipped from the king's hand and fell somewhere in the jungle. It fell so hard that it got buried inside the ground. And because it was causing wars for being so special , i hid it here so that the wars could come to an end and waited for you people to come and collect it for the queen of demons. And ofcourse i saw it all coming."

-

"Hyung are you okay ?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded a yes as an answer for his ques. "Check the wings if they are good or got scratches or something." Jungkook nodded and checked the beautifull black wings from both the sides. He took a sigh of relief when he saw them in a good condition. "They good hyung , no worries." Yoongi sighed laying on the ground behind the trees outside the heaven and at the front of its enterance.

"Thank satan we made it out of there." Yoongi said. "Yes hyung , makin a protection layer outside the enterance for stopping them was a good idea of yours." Yoongi proudly smiled as he pushed his not so visible long hairs back. "Ofcourse it was !"   "How long will the others take to find their respective weapons. I wonder if any of the other team found theirs." Said Jungkook as he laid beside Yoongi.

"Well for now all we can do is wait for them to return."

-
"I fucking told you that i cant fly well so early !!" You shouted while trying your best to keep balance as you were flying at the last. Hoseok , Taehyung and Jin were ahead you because obviously they have more experience of flying and you were new to it. Hobi came to you while giggling as he held your hand and tried to help you. And ofcourse someone was jealous.

Sensing the jealousy of Taehyung , Hoseok laughed "You should have helped her instead of feeling jealous of me when i am doing so." He said and Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say hyung.."