Helping hoseok

A/N :
The chaps will be in 3rd person's pov from now on as cuz i have amazing things coming ahead which will be boring if j keep changing the pov's.

Enjoy !

-----------

Hoseok looked up when someone entered the prison. And as expected it was the king. He smiled an evil smile as he looked down at the poor boy who has gone slim because of the lack of food. "Well. Just got the news that the queen of demon's is in hell and ofcourse she's here for the sword." He said taking a seat infront of hoseok.

Hoseok sighed. I hope they come here soon. He thought to himself as he looked at the dark sky outside the small window up high on the wall. "Poor dude is waiting for them to be here. Dont worry i'll make sure you see then die infront of your eyes." The king smirked but his smirk faded when hoseok smirked. "Be happy kiddo." Hoseok said.

It was enough to fuel king's fire. He got up from the floor and went outside and to the guards "let the fucker starve." He ordered them eyeing hoseok who was smiling sitting quietly staring at the sky which was getting covered with the red light as the dawn was breaking. A look of confusion took over his face when he saw 3 figures flying in the sky.

One of them struggling with making balance and the other two helping him/her with it. He squeezed his eyes as his eyes started glowing orange making the view get zoomed in and he was able to see them clearly. This is one of his ability that he can zoom in the vision but to a limit.

In the sky :

You struggled to maintain your balance while taehyung and jin helped you. Jin couldnt control his laugh when you twisted around 360° , not able to fly properly. "I-i told you to teach her ! Hahahaha" jin said between laughing. You passed him a glare but he didnt gave a fuck. Just then an announcement was heard through out hell which startled 3 of you. All 3 of you quickly sat on a tree , hiding between the leaves. You quietly listened to what it said "To all the people of hell , this is to inform you that the queen of demons has entered hell. If you find anyone being suspicious , you can inform us by reporting it to the main center built on the left of the king's castle. Please be safe and dont try to hurt anyone as this is king's order. Thankyou and have an amazing day ahead."

You three gasped and looked at each other. Wondering how they got to know about your presence when you havent even done anything. "Did they get to know because of the monster we killed back this morning ?" You asked looking at the 2 others. "No no , Namjoon told me thay they have a radar which tells them if there is any unnecessary presence." You and taehyung glared at the handsome dude sitting right beside you. "Why didnt you tell that before ?" You questioned. "I forgot !" Thats all he answered. Sighing to yourself , you rubbed your temples.

"What should we do now ?" Taehyung asked. You started thinking to yourself as an idea striked your mind. "Should we first rescue hoseok ? For he also can help us with the ways in the castle as he has been there for more than few days now."  "Yeah we can do that." Jin nodded in agreement. You looked at taehyung "What do you say ?" He thought for a moment. "Hoseok hyung must be locked in the prison for the whole time then how can he guide us the ways ?" Taehyung's ques made you think a little.

"But maybe he can help us in some other way and anyways also we have to help him free." You said and taehyung nodded as jin did the same. "Ok then , lets go buddies !"

You three spent the day on the tree , waiting for the moon to arrive and drown the hell into darkness for what it is known. You even used the public washrooms where you went with something to cover your face. You ate some fruits which jin bought from god knows where. And now it was night and everything went silent as everyone drifted to a deep slumber , already tired because of the exhausting day which flew by like a dream.

You 3 flew to the terrace of the castle. You were able to make a little bit of balance , but still not perfect. Taehyung and jin landed perfectly but you tripped and fell on your butt. Jin laughed his dolphin like laugh , earning a slap from taehyung on his head and shutting his mouth right on the time. "I am your hyung , you little brat !!" Jin whispered yelled at tae who rolled his eyes.

"Shhh!! Lets go !" You said as you quietly headed to the door. Taking a peek through the medium sized , not so big , rectangular space , you saw 1 guard standing down stairs. "Hey ! There is only 1 guard standing right down stairs !" You whispered to them. "Jin hyung has the powers to control senses of weak beings." Tae said and jin nodded , feeling pround to himself but then he pointed out "what do you mean by weak ?!" He asked to tae who giggled to himself. "Tsk , just make him un-conscious." You got aside letting jin come infront of the space.

He kept his hand infront of the rectangular space and moved his fingers , making his purple magic pass through the space and down stairs , floating smoothly in the air , the magic went inside the guards head as he fell with a thud in just a few seconds. You 3 backed away from the space , not making yourself visible to anyone if they arrive here upon hearing the sound.

A/N :
Sorry for the late update !
Thanks for 300 followers and more !❤️ let take this journey to 1000 followers and above ! Ik you can do it ❤️

Vote , comment and share !
I am planning to publish a new jimin ff soon , so be alert !💜