Hoseok hyung ?!

Taehyung pov :
Namjoon hyung was about to explain us the things he found in the book but stopped when the main door bursted open and flew across the living room. Tam dam jumped on his place , crying over his precious cake which fell because he jumped. We all looked at he door and saw Hoseok hyung ?! "HOSEOK !" yoongi hyung exclaimed.

Hoseok hyung had a creepy smile on his face , his aura wasnt a sunshine anymore. His aura was Dark , it was giving me scary vibes. He came inside and stood in between the hall. His eyes landed on the black hole in the between of the hall , not so far from him. He smirked looking at the hole. "Door to the human world , isnt it , huh ?" He spoke. His voice was sending goosebumps to me. His voice wasnt the one which used to make us smile. It was dark. Namjoon hyung who was the closest to him , stepped back and signalled yoongi hyung also to step back. Namjoon hyung has the powers to sense the danger near him.

"Should i start master ?" Hoseok hyung spoke to the air. "Yes" an unfamiliar voice spoke and we all looked at each other. We looked back at hoseok hyung , his eyes were glowing green. Our eyes went wide , this thing proved us that his soul is possesed. His hands started glowing with green magic flowing through his fingers. He growled loudly signalling us that he was about to attack. "HEY , WE NEED TIME PLEASE !" namjoon hyung shouted with his left hand placed on the right hand. Making the time please sign. Hoseok hyung stopped and sighed "fine , be quick " he said cleaning his nails.

We all formed a circle including tam dam. "Listen guyz , he is possesed" namjoon hyung started the conversation. "Oh thanks namjoon , we didnt knew that. We thought he was playing with us." Yoongi hyung replied sarcastically. "Tsk , shut up hyung." Namjoon hyung continued. "We have to fight him , i think he is here to close the door to human world , so that jae wont be able to come back." We all nodded.
"So the plan is-" he got cut off by hobi hyung. "TIME OVER !" there was a green shot and we all flew across the room.

Jae ha pov :
"Jin oppa ? Whats going on ?" , "idk , thats weird that we are stuck in between." , "so what should we do now ?" He shrugged. A voice started to echo all around the darkness. "I owe you my soul , your majesty. I know you are confused that why i stopped you in between the dimensions." The unfamiliar voice spoke. "Who's this dude , speaking ?" Jin asked "oh ! He used to study in my class. We were in same school." I replied sarcastically , only to get a hit on my head by jin. "Jin oppa , if he wont be quick then our time might get over and the door might close." He nodded. The voice cleared its throat and continued "umm..you guyz can say that on my face too , no need to talk in whisper. Umm...anyways , for your ques your majesty. The time doesnt works here , the half an hour you will be getting for human world is safe with me. I will give you , your time but first i need to tell you something important."
"If he spoke useless stuff then i am telling , i will show him the power of one of the 7 blessed demons." Jin spoke , i hushed him and asked the voice to continue. "Plz ignore him and continue." Jin glared at me , i cleared my throat.

"Ik you guyz are going to get the royal ring and i want to inform you that the way to crown castle has been always hidden and no one knows about it. There is a map which have the way printed on it. You are the queen for whom demons have waited for years. The daughter of the king of demons , king cha yun's daughter Jae ha. The map is kept with the royal ring. I wish you luck for rest of your journey. My whole soul yours , your majesty." With that our speed again started to accelerate and we both started shouted again as our speed was now 2 times stronger. I mean thats what i felt. There was a bright light , it was so bright that it made both of us close our eyes.

Woah !! The chapters are getting interesting , arent they ? Well , i hope you like the story so far. Luv you strawberries ❤️😁💫

 Luv you strawberries ❤️😁💫