The Evil Tail

Jae ha pov :
Everyone ran out including me. But there was no one , it was fully quite outside.
"Now what should we do ?!" Namjoon asked to jin.
Jin didnt reply , he was just staring at the blank sky.
"Namjoon..." jin said.
"Yes ?" Namjoon replied.

"The sky is blank " he said in a low voice.
Namjoon looked up and his eyes widened.
"Does that mean , sh-she has entered the world of demons ?" Namjoon asked.

Jin hummed in response.

Hoseok pov :
"Leave me you motherfucker !!" I said trying evry magic trick on it but it was of no use. He is too powerfull to get off of the back.

"Nah darling , i wont let you go , untill she comes and takes you "
"Who ? " i asked.

"Your queen , who else ?" My eyes widened , i looked at the sky. And it was blank , not even a single star was there.

She has entered the world of demons.

Jin pov :
I asked Jae ha to go and get some sleep.
Not because she might be tired but because i need to talk to the boys alone.

"Yes hyung ? Why did you called all of us together ?" Yoongi asked.

"The sky is blank and you all know what it means. But if you dont then i am telling you. The queen has entered the world and we need to find her. As you all know according to what the mother of the king said. We need to verify her with the mark. The mark of evil tail. That mark cannot be seen in the human world. It can only be visible in our world.... On her back. The mark of the evil tail will be visible on her back on the full moon night." I explained them.

"But how are we going to find her , hyung ?" Jimin asked.

"Wdym ? There is only one girl came from the human world.....Jae ha " i replied.

There eyes went wide with shock.
"J-Jae ha ?" Jungkook asked trying to be clear.
"Yup"
"But hyung , how can she be ? She is not even wearing the royal ring " namjoon said.
"Namjoon...she is the only one rn who came from the human world. And the sky is blank after her entry" i said.

"Listen , her name is similar to the name of our world which is Jaevill in the name you can see its JAE - vill and according to the books written by old demons Jaevill means JAE'S VILL. If i say it in simple words then it means ,
Jae's home Jaevill . And in her name Jae ha. The word JAE is clearly visible. Which tells us that the name of our world is based on her name. JAE HA AND JAEVILL."

"Hn , that makes sense " taehyung said.
"But how are we going to check for the evil tail mark ?" Jimin asked.

"We can only see it on the full moon day , which is after two days." I said.

"Leave that work to me , you guyz just focus on how to send her back. Because if she is the queen then her grandmother would have given her the ring. Which she must be having at her home " Taehyung said .

We all nodded.

Hoseok pov :
This bastard. He brought me in his palace and threw me in the prison. His guards tried to tie me up but because i am too powerfull from them so i burned them with my magic. But then he came and did something after which i fainted.

Its the midnight now. I am thankfull that the ring can only be removed from my finger by the queen or by me. Otherwise this old shameless motherfucker would have pulled it out and would have used its power.

The door of the prison openned and he came in.
"Was'up darling ?" He averted his gaze towards my left hand in which i was wearing the ring " I wish i could take your ring. " he said.

"Why did you bought me here ?"
"Nthng just i want to be more powerfull"
"How can you be powerfull by me ?"
"You know what , i'll tell you soon but for now good night " with that he left.

Taehyung pov :
After two days its full moon day. I have a plan for how to chk for the mark. And ik its going to work.

Jae ha is really pretty and when i saw her first time from then and till now i am not able to stop my mind from thinking wild thoughts about her.
Atleast a kiss. Yup , i am going to take atleast a kiss.

762 words , phew~ thats all for today. I am trying to update evryday. Luv ya strawberries 🍓❤️🤗💜 VOTE 🔪🔪

The evil tail :